New Update on Steam with 3,7 GB? Any Patchnotes?

Great Work ^^

2 Likes

I have 6.3GB to download, running directly from WH luncher. Pretty excited, looks like whole universe of new stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope for german subtitles ^^ and great new stuff or little bugfixes

I’ll be pretty fine with czech subs, but I guess thats about personal preference :smiley:
But it somehow broke my game, cant install new patch

Just got the 3.7gb update here also trough steam. Lets hope sleeping is faster now :slight_smile: and bugfixes ofcourse, lots of them!

1 Like

Czech subtitles will be soon for the beta, WH said it on their stream today

1 Like

I don’t have enough time to write everything out at the moment, but the developers start discussing patch notes at 12:58 in the stream that took place earlier today. I have provided the link down below. Again, skip to 12:58 in the video. That is when they start talking about patch notes.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Warhorse Devs Twitch Stream 3/15/16

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

Haven’t seen the stream yet, but it is it intended that pre-patch save games don’t work with the new patch?

Yes, it is so, wasn’t mentioned there in the stream but after the installation of the new patch no previoes saves are available, you must make new save to load get working.

And yes, the load-save issue especially regarding the big battle should be fixed now, although have not yet tested.

Đ

i don’t understand why my steam downloads the whole 6,6 gb again, instead only the 3,7!? oO

I have tested this once so far, made several saves and loaded before the big battle everything seems to be working (other then my ability to send enough reinforcements).

Posted to Steam today.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta First Patch
Community Announcements - Warhorse_JiriRydl
_Gameplay fixes: _
_Occasional unrecoverable black screen prior arena fight _
_Some NPCs were not able to start a dialogue with player _
_Various items looked like giant red balls when dropped to the ground _
_Sometimes the bandits at Reeky’s cave decided not to fight and went to pub instead _
Items stored on player’s horse appeared as stolen
_Technology: _
_Total Illumination performance tweaks and fixes _
Loading saved game is more stable now; please note that this is still an experimental feature and it’s not fully working on all occasions; old save files are not compatible with the new system
_Some crashes shouldn’t occur any more _
Zooming on the map works better now
_Thank you! _

Warhorse Studios

3 Likes

From the splash image to intro it is a huge massive optimization…
absolutely noticeable on my system!
I will now test ingame but only for that section, :thumbsup:

2 Likes

downloads are running good and also saves do save with out crashing to desktop, good job guys.

_Sometimes the bandits at Reeky’s cave decided not to fight and went to pub instead _
I don’t think this was a bug :wink:
Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to try out the end battle now.

1 Like