Nudity, Blood, Swearing (KC:D suitable for children?)

It is helpful to your 12 year old to learn how to spell correctly “a dirty harlot doing who-knows-what while decent folks are asleep” - if not for other reasons, then at least to impress her classmates. And when you get invited to the principal’s office for a discreet conversation about your daughters reading habits, at least you will know where it came from: Prague, Warhorse, Hellboy

2 Likes

British person- “Hey lets shorten mother to mum.”

American person- “But Mother has an o in it not a U so why not shorten it to mom”…

British person- “America is fat”

:wink:

we created the god damn language you baboons . we say how shit is spelt . :slight_smile:

what school ! traitors ! thought we got rid of you people in 1776 ! :slight_smile:

It seems as though one of our American English teachers has snuck past your guards and is corrupting the minds of your youth. Haha! Soon we’ll have ALL British speaking like us Americans! Get ready for words like: Mom, flashlight, buddy, French fries, dude, gasoline, and freeway!

1 Like

to the defences !!

2 Likes

a wise man once said american english is the purest form of evolution. :slight_smile:

we improve the language while others are only interested in preserving archaic traditions and nonsensical practices.

1 Like

“INIT BLOOD ! .”

yep you did beautifully :slight_smile:

Nobody ever said evolution was going to be pretty. I think calling it an “improvement” on the other hand seems to be an unsupported opinion. I respect the fact that my “American” language is a disturbed mutation spawned from the desire to be anything but its original form. Haha! On a side note: Sorry OP for going way off topic in the past few posts! :\

America, where they hate the letter U. :smile:

I put Traditional English first then Modern English (i.e. British then American)

Mum/Mom
Honour/Honor
Neighbour/Neighbor
Colour/Color
Flavour/Flavor
Harbour/Harbor
Humour/Humor
Rumour/Rumor

America, why do you hate the letter U?

1 Like

I think that traditional reply to this question is: “Because, fuck U, that’s why!”

3 Likes

Actually the language was created by the Anglo Saxons who were from Germany. So technically speaking neither of us speak “true” English.

We took it out of behavior too. And some lower I.Q. people took the U out of “you”. I subconsciously add the U in many of those words but the “auto-correct” changes the spelling back to the non-U version. I always want to spell behavior as ‘behaviour’. (my phone put a red line under the latter to tell me I spelled it incorrectly) haha

And the Normans frelled it up LONG before us Americans got hold of it.

Stupid Normans…

1 Like

@TobiTobsen So much off topic here…

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54799017.jpg

we made something beautiful and you ruined it !

lets get this straight you dont speak english you speak merican and i expect it to be refered to this from now on even if its added to the game the options should be

other useless languages
English
merican

and the world will be a much better place

I think everythink was said!
We won’t downgrade nothing at all. The game will be probably for 18+ and therefore it won’t be suitable for children… which isn’t our target audience anyway. Dan does what he likes :slight_smile: And little Isabelle likes it! :smile:

If you feel like it’s to harsh anyway then please tell us what you think here:

Nuff said! :slight_smile:

1 Like