Official bug reporting guideline (Old)

Hello, community! Please read this guideline before you report the bugs you find.

1. Please mainly focus on major technical bugs (crashes, bad colors, broken quests, unexpected performance drops etc.) and bugs related to the current Feature list (seen in the loading screen).

2. Before anything else please check whether your issue isn’t already reported. If it is, write all the new information you find relevant to the already existing thread.

3. For a new bug always include a brief issue description.

4. If it’s a graphic issue, please attach a screenshot.

5. If screenshot is not enough (i.e. animation bug) we kindly ask you to screencap the issue for our QA team and attach the video.

6. Describe location of the issue in the game world. i.e. on the northern road, by the smithy etc.

7. Tell us when the issue happens, if it seems relevant. i.e. graphical bugs at night time.

8. If possible describe the steps to successfully reproduce the issue.

9. Attach the log of your hardware configuration. Run dxdiag.exe in Windows/System32 folder. Clicking on “Save all information” will create your HW log in a txt file.

10. Provide us with the game build version number. The build name can be found in version.txt file located in
    \SteamApps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance under you Steam installation folder. If you don’t know where that is right-click the game in your Steam library and select Properties -> Local Files -> Browse Local Files and you’ll jump right into the game’s root folder where the text file dwells.
    The version name goes along this name format: TECH_ALPHA_main_13129_114

8 Likes