Our life in KC:Delivrance

can we be noble man and wht is the possibility for our life

sorry for my poor english and thank you for this game that I looked forward^^.

1 Like

Hello Skiptas, welcome to our forum. :smile:

No, you will have a set character who is son of a blacksmith, you will be able to raise above your birthright, but you will not be a noble man.

By the way, where are you from? What is your native language?

Then the main protagonist may NEVER be knighted if he cannot become a noble due to the fact that knights were noble (or the lowest form of nobility) in the late medieval age, which is the part of the medieval area this games takes place.

To be honest, I can not say about that. Maybe it will be possible to be a knight in the later stage of the game. You will help to free the king from prison, and maybe he will be very grateful. But this is pure speculation…

There’s also the possibility you discover you’re NOT the son of a blacksmith, but that your real father was nobility.

1 Like

Henry isn’t even his real name!! …He finds out that he’s actually Lord John of Liechtenstein and goes together with his retinue of knights to rescue Wenceslaus from his imprisonment in Vienna. True story :expressionless:

3 Likes

I more like the theory about Henry beeing a beerdream of king Wenceslaus IV… so, we will be a drunken Wenceslaus IV dreaming about someone who rescue him from prison.

1 Like

a dream within a dream… :wink: 'm not sure yet if I want to play the simple Henry…not in 1403

when I wrote this topic I left my country to live in brigthon a
nd don t worry I’ ve a better english now ^^

and I come from geneva (swizerland)

1 Like

Your english is fine, we just have a huge german audience here too :slight_smile:

@DrFusselpulli
Without giving any kind of “story spoilers”, I would like to know (-related to the life of Henry-) what will be the possibilities
for the player :

• will Henry have a house or will he be able to build/buy one in a quest ? I think many of us would like to have some sort of “personnal chest” to store some precious items.
  • relationship possibilities ? We were talking about a girl at the beginning of the story.
  • “job”, like being a hunter/a ficherman an sell meat to innkeepers, doing some sort of posting, or mining, we were told about being a monk in some part of the story, we will be able to continue on this path?

And most important thing, wil the game just end after finishing the last quest or will it be like -main quest completed- and let the player do some kind of random activities in the world after ?

Thank you in advance for your answers, you’re doing a great job with this game :slight_smile:

I remember being told that romance is going to be an option, and I know that hunting is in this game. I don’t know how in depth it is though.

Hi I will try to answer some of your questions:

• Relationship - there is something of that kind there
  • Job - nothing is holding you from shooting rabbits all day and selling it to a vendor. As for being a monk. There is a possibility to stay there forever, but there is a catch to it.

Other of your questions are not something I am sure of so I will restrain myself from answering.

1 Like

Hi, thank you very much for your answer :slight_smile:
I was asking because to be honnest what I fear is the famous “open-world” trap, it was the case in Mafia 2,
where when you beaten the game there were not anything else you can do.
I can imagine pretty well some kind of “random job” to do and to keep the game alive after finishing it, the same goes for some kind of “collectibles” hidden in the world and you have to explore it completely to be able to find them all.
As modding will be supported, I can imagine some good dev to create that, I personnaly don’t know how to do hahaha!
I didn’t play it but in FF15 there is a good idea I think where when you sleep, you can in “dreams” replay some already finished story missions trying to act differently or just because you liked them the first time, it can be cool too.