Persuade the captain having to go after cumans,

Hi.

I manage to finish most of the quest. But i must admite i have hard time with combat.
I guess i need more practice or maybe a controler pad, for now im just not good with keyboard and mouse.

So here my question: What do i have to do to persuade the captain having me going after cumans.
How many battle in arena i have to win? His having the herb woman taking care of Miroslav can help?
Telling the captain the other guy sell the camp stuff for imself can help?
Winning the 3 level having the sword master impressed?
What else can help? Winning X number of arena combat in a row?

Now i have all the armor and the sword… i just cant have the captain to get me.

Any help will be welcomed :smile:

Chances are that your save is bugged. If you have a good equipment and won a couple of duels he should be giving you the quest quite easily. dont know exact math tho

Ok thank you, i try on a new game and i go directly to the camp and only do combat i will see.

BTW helping miroslav etc should help a little too

Thank you, help appreciated.

I think that defeating enemy of each dificulty will prove Zbyšek that you are ready.
Simply because you are then fully equipped.

I did manage to convince him of my true valor :smile:
2 cumans less around the place.

Thank you.

1 Like

Now tell me how did you do it?

I defeated them twice by sword.

1st it took me more than 10 tries.

2nd time I went into camp from the left side where there is no road (trick I borrowed from Tobi), because chances are that they will get separated and you can take them one by one.

And then there is always bow.

I also defeated twice. first time they almost killed me… have to go back do some potion :smile: and come back to finish the job. 2nd i suprise them with some arrow about 2 arrow on each one… after i take my sword and finish the job easely.

Maybe my saved games have bugged but I can’t find any Cumans! Where are they supposed to be?

Cumans are located in the forrrest behind the soldiers camp.