Please rework manual saving

No. I play when I think I might have half a hour or so to spare.

Sorry, if I’d only play a game when I am 100% sure that I won’t get interrupted, I would never be able to play.

I don’t suppose you are an adult, with a job and kids? If you were, you’d knew it is almost impossible to not getting interrupted at some point. I don’t play the game in 15 minutes intervals because I want to, but because I often can’t play longer than that.

Again, I don’t know if my child will wake up crying, I don’t know if I realize that I almost forgot to finish up some work for the next work day, I don’t know if anything else might happen.

And first off, it usually takes longer than just a minute to travel to a town and go to a bed you can use to save, not to mention that there might be reasons one can’t travel to a town, because of a quest, or lack of food so one has to hunt first and so on.

All in all, in your opinion adults with children and a life shouldn’t play this game in the first place, right? Because otherwise I don’t know how you imagine we should deal with it.

10 Likes

119 Groschen to be able to save is absolutely nothing. Go earn some groschen and buy yourself a save really isn’t that - time consuming - rather then BREAK the game

1 Like

nope, not everyone agrees. I like it how it is.

1 Like

Dude. Zeltchoron. Listen. What about “we might not have schnapps or money or the possibility of buying schnapps or using a bed right at the moment we HAVE to exit the game because real life like kids or work get in the way” don’t you understand?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t giving people the option to save however often or little they want be better than ONLY lettting you save with schnapps or ONLY manually. I don’t know why you people are so against giving people the choice of how they play and enjoy this game?

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rant and shit postings

I really don’t think this game is for you. You can’t even grasp the basic concepts of the game.

1 Like

Hi all,
wouldn’t it be the easiest thing for the dev’s to implement the “save on quit” feature? I very sure that I read something about 3 ways of saving in the game. And as it was a ingame help note I would say it’s intended this way:

1. save via sleep
  2. save via drink this drink
  3. save on quit. Problem here: There is no “quit to main menue” (at least on PS4).
3 Likes

There are 3 ways… it saves during quests, saves on drinking schnapps and saves on sleep.

and 4th: save via progress - auto save. Forgotten this one…

Save via progression is already in, but the gap is too far.They should make this more often.

There is no Need to call me a Moron just because you do not like my Opinion. Burying my Parents is Equally Important as for Example eating something or Equipping myself for a possible fight - i dont know what i can expect back there. Instead of going in blind to just die, I Need to be able to prepare for the worst instead of rushing in like a madman on steroids - this is an RPG after all, i am Supposed to feel “in Character”

Edit: I understand the Importance of Burying them the same Day. it even makes Sense. But not being able to save in a bed (!!!) in certain Quests which is the ONLY alternative outside of Saviour Schnapps to Save is just …

At least Limit the Sleep During Urgent Quests so you can only sleep at max 1 hour (just for saving) to rest a bit. Or no need to sleep at all to save, just SIT down on an owned bed should be enough.

3 Likes

You should get a game that fits your life. Or just play in the middle of the night…

2 Likes

So, icontheking, I can’t play the game I want just because people like you can’t resist the temptation to save scum? How in all the worlds does that make sense?

Can you be more immature, pampered and elitist? Seriously…

5 Likes

If you can’t save 119 for a schanpps, how are you going to play this game at all? Some gear costs over 2000, horses as well!

Really hope the devs don’t listen to those whining over something that isn’t broken if you just put some god damn time into the game. Go play Skyrim.

1 Like

You sir should really learn some manners… Anyway, this is OT - i wont reply to the obvious troll who just wants to **** around with People Anymore. Reported - nothing to do with you.

3 Likes

Okay, guys, either zeltchoron is a troll, a small child or too dense to understand easy English.

One last time. It’s not about trouble getting schnapps, it’s about the times where you HAVE to exit the game IMMEDIATELY but no way to save IMMEDIATELY. Something an adult with children and a good job will have alot.

Either way, I will stop responding to him, and I implore everyone else to ignore him as well.

3 Likes

My manners are fine thanks.

This is not true, I remember saving by sleeping in Talberg after stealing the armor for the quest. So stop trolling.

I am sorry that you failed your quest but thats exactly the point if you can save anytime there are no consequences to bad decision in the game.

But honestly I dont care if warehouse introduces some casual difficulty setting for players who cannot stand even a bit challenge, as long as they wont force this on all players.

2 Likes

Surely that highlights a problem with the system as well. I can either save my game, or save up for gear. Why can’t I play the game at my own pace and then save up my money for gear instead of an essential game mechanic?

4 Likes