Pledge/Store more items

I remember reading a while ago about the store getting worked on but haven’t heard anything else about it. I would like to give more money to the project but I am happy with my current pledge tier from KS. Just wondering when some things will be added to the pledge/store page?

3 Likes

Soon! :slight_smile: We are working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to throw more of my hard earned money at you dang it!

3 Likes

Yes! Cool shirts and hats and stuff so I can pay you more. You guys like money right!!?? I would buy 2-3 of a dope ass shirt with the “hill of bodies and knight on horse” shot.

1 Like

We also love candy and food! :smiley:

I’m looking for a KCD Mousepad…ehhhhh just kidding…

I want the “MAP” big size… :smiley:

Slowly pulls out a cat-o-nine tails and places it on a table in front of him so WG can see it.

I want to buy a ticket for a Tour in the WH office.
But i think that would be very expensive for me :’(

1 Like

Would have been cool to get the Map on cloth like material instead of on the paper, obviously the price would have been higher but I would buy one for sure :smiley:

2 Likes

One can never own to many T-Shirts.

I would like to see some designs only followers would know like a Luboš reference shirt.

Also it would be sweet to see a knightly Dan tee.

https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/q82/s720x720/10947212_890917310940521_1865556315413372045_n.jpg?oh=677adcfcc200a951502fea5a73a89d0f&oe=5577E61E

I know the above picture is fan art but if I had made it I would love to have the opportunity to help make money for the project, but I didn’t make so yeah.

4 Likes

Btw. we are testing the shop right now! :slight_smile: Could work soon… but there aren’t many things yet… but those Caps many of you desire! :smiley:

1 Like

How about selling playing cards in 15th century style ? I’ve just seen a kickstarter campaign for reprints of the Ambras Hunting / Court Deck. There’s even a “Bohemia Suit” included. Have a look ( no advertising ):
http://cards.old.no/1455-hofamterspiel/
I think there are some artists at WH office who could be inspired :wink:

2 Likes

Can I send a stamped letter in a letter to get autographs of WH members? :blush:

1 Like

If you add a nice text and some candy. Sure! Why not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seemed relevant.

I wish to get a physical copy of the game along with that wonderful 3D printed action figure model, but sadly Viscount is only digital. Is there a possible way to get a physical copy instead of digital/pay Earl tier but ask for the model instead of the coin/dice/t-shirt? :sweat_smile:

The return of the swords. Sometime this fall. Please :smile:

Is there a date somewhere near about when the store will be up? I know it said store is coming up on vid but no date or ball park estimate.

1 Like

I will check… there are still problems with PayPal… but it shouldn’t take too long to solve… hopefully! :smiley:

Any progress so far in finding out an estimate?

@TobiTobsen Here’s another idea for the shop. AFAIK your new selling partner for beer has also nice beer mugs on offer. Looks like they are made of forest glass. You could engrave them with your logo and sell them too. I’d buy one for sure ( if it looks better then my clumsy forgery ). :wink:

1 Like