Pledge upgrading (after buying 2 pledges)

I was checking the forums and it mentioned upgrading a pledge was done by backing a second time for them to manually upgrade the pledge.

It also mentioned sending a PM to tell them to someone at Warhouse to upgrade the pledge but as I haven’t visited the forum much I’m not a trusted member.

A different topic said I would be able to upgrade my Kickstarter pledge but alas no button was found. So which is it?

Hey there :smiley:

Upgrading is always possible. You’ll just have to choose the new tier you want at http://pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com/ and pay the difference.

Ah. In that case, can I the extra pledge I made this morning (before I made this post) either be
A) rescinded, or
B) applied to my other pledge to upgrade it?

Haha funny :slight_smile: but the only thing I can offer you is a refund :frowning: there is no gift or transfer option yet! :frowning:

1 Like

Hi TobiTobsen

do I understand you right…
if I pladge again, in my case I would like to upgrade from “Earl” to “Duke”, I just would need to choose the "DUKE TIER PHYSICAL (Collector’s Edition)…pay the difference (110$) and my badge would automatically change to “Duke”?

THX for your kind feedback :wink:

That’r right sir! :slight_smile:

If you would be so kind…

I’ll go an upgrade
now I’ve been paid! :smiley: