Quest: Find out if anyone knows about Limpy Lubosh

Also you complained about a shortage of lockpicks. Probably 10 people sleep in that building including the bailiff. Surely somebody uses that door or the door to the left up to there stairs (where you’re met with another locked door) - but surely somebody opens that also.

But - that’s enough advice out of me here. Best of luck on your adventures. I see not how I can help any further - not that you want it anyways.

no… actually… I just said it was labeled very hard and I have 2 at level 2. I break 3-4 lockpicks on easy locks and I move both thumbsticks together. I’m not an idiot, it’s just not as easy for everyone as it is for you. Again… it’s still not the point. If you are just going to keep saying the same bs then just don’t respond to me anymore. You’re not helping and just adding to my frustration

Well then the other door - up the stairs is easier and still leads to him. - but you’re no criminal.

You don’t give up. You don’t care. You’re just smug and rude and have provided me zero help any time you’ve responded to any of my posts or comments. You are worthless to me.

I can only share my knowledge of my experiences. Like I said, the scribe is sick and bedridden, don’t be expecting him to come out. And if I didn’t care then why did I spend hours exploring the entire map, taking screenshots, stitching them together and marking the map of all the known bandit/Cuman camps? Surely I have a drop of kindness and sympathy in me.

Just enter his room ? It should be open on a daytime. It’s upstairs where all the books are

That door is locked, was locked for me as well. Can be picked however with no penalty.

I had an issue where sir divish locked himself in his room. I saved my game and reloaded and it worked after, try that.

1 Like

So i can speak to the bailiff in Uzhitz to progress my quest!? I turned down Godwins offer for another drink as i wanted Henry to be an honourable chap this playthrough.

Yes, he will send you to the scribe in Rattay…

1 Like

So I can actually talk to the scribe in rattay. However, i have talked to him previously for a quest involving the rattay executioner and now when i ask the scribe to read the black book for me he doesn’t tell me anything. I also have the ability to read the book myself and then the new objective is to follow the leads within the book. I have found the cave in which the next part of the quest is supposed to be but the person is not there. I think I have made it so the story cannot be progressed at all anymore. In order to go all the way back to the executioner mission i would have to disregard a good 10 hours of gameplay. If i load the save to get the priest to help me on this mission then i am unable to get the virgin trophy on this run and will have play another 50 hours for 1 single trophy. I am so frustrated right now!

Mind you I don’t think i have been back to uzshitz or whatever it’s called to ask about reeky so maybe i will try that when i go back to the game but i honestly don’t hold out much hope for this. For everyone else having problems talking to the scribe i would honestly just say reload and talk to the priest. Save yourselves

Okay, so

If anyone is having the problem i mentioned above you need to talk to the baliff in ledetchko, you can’t just follow the intstructions in the book and search the forest. My problem is solved. Sorry I can’t help those of you above

I cant find the bailiff in Uzhitz? any ideas please.

after I talk with Limpy’s girl friend and innkeeper, I have 4 marker in the woods. and I don’t have any marks with bailiff or book in the Rattay.
am I doing right?