Questions: International shipping / timeframe for funding

Hey,

I’m considering backing KC:D (one of the physical tiers because I like posters). This is extremely unusual for me, I normally don’t even pre-order games. I have 3 questions though:

1. If I get Earl Tier, would there be extra costs for international shipping? I live in Germany. If so, how much? Can you tell at this point?

2. When are you going to ship the items for backers? I’m guessing upon release next year? If so, will it be possible to change my address in my profile later? I expect to move within the next 9 months. Just asking because I just read that changing email addresses caused issues for same backers because the address was different from the kickstarter address. Just making sure.

3. Can you already tell how long the funding period for the game will remain opened? Backing a product in development like this is a big decision to make for me personally, and I’d like to know if I can give it another 1-3 months or if I have to be quick about it. It’s very possible that I’m going to make an impulse decision sooner (while tired during a night shift :wink: ), but I’d love to know if there’s a timeframe.

Thanks!

Hello,
I am glad you are thinking of supporting this game.

Although I cannot answer your questions I can summon @TobiTobsen our old community manager (because new is not yet hired) and let’s see if he can answer them.

Have a nice day!

And here I am! :smile:

1. No extra costs!
  2. Once they are ready! Will still take awhile:) (we are now working on the swords) :smile: You can always change your adress in your Profile! :smile:
  3. The Funding process is already more or less over since the project is running. But we still offer the pledges. But don’t worry there is no end of them in near future! :slight_smile:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the responses! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Fortunately we can support the game slowly. I’m thinking to pledge the King Tier and now I’m saving money for it.

2 Likes