Raiders Quest - no waypoint?

Im having trouble turning in cuman leader’s masks. I cant tell if thats a bug or not.

I’ve been having the same problem, I’ve asked around and even found a Cuman camp near Talmburg on my own and gotten it’s leaders mask, but still no waypoint or objective for the raiders quest. Im scared that the quest may be broken. I can’t even turn in the mask. If finding the camp myself isn’t enough to start the quest I don’t know what is.

Yea when i talk to sir robard, i only get the “training” option. Its a shame too because i really enjoyed the ruin quest line.

Exactly, taking out camps can be really fun and earn you a good amount of money. I’d hate to miss out on a whole quest line devoted to it because of a silly bug or frustratingly specific trigger.

The mask is from another camp not the one he told you to clear but don’t worry you can turn that one in later just keep clearing camps. Have you activated a quest marker for it under quest log/activities?

AynOtor is wrong. I did this quest and there is indeed supposed to be a marker telling you where to go. It will be a general marker (one that marks an area rather than the specific point) but there should definitely be a marker for each camp in these quests.

If anybody found the camp could please tell us? S

Perhaps it’s one of these

Also there is a camp northwest however both was empty. I marked all the ones that had enemies

I will give em a shot! Thanks a lot, my friend! :slight_smile:

There is no quest marker or objective, that’s the issue. There’s nothing I can do to make one appear either. If you activate the quest in the quest log, no marker appears on the map, and there is no objective other than the simple description of the quest.

Thanks Zelt! Still looking but very helpful.

Is it the raider quests. If so your game is bugged I think :confused:

There must have been a patch. i was able to turn in cuman ears today! Still not able to turn in leader masks though i have two now… thanks @zeltchoron for the map btw, found one more camp so far!

Increadably disappointing, I’m having the same issue. … got to be a way to fix with a patch

Same issue on xbox one, may relaod a former save and complete more of the story line 1st.

For those of you that are unable to see the waypoint, have you already entered Vranik in the Die is Cast quest? I recently completed the main quest line and I went to do the ruin quest and there was no waypoint. Then I reloaded to before I entered Vranik, and there was then a waypoint. I’m asking because I wonder if the quest becomes unavailable after a certain point.

I haven’t done that quest yet, but since the 1.2 patch the Raiders quest seems to have been fixed.

I just had this problem last night. I may reload my save from after the main story line and wait a couple in game days to see if the waypoint pops back up.

Had a similar Problem with the Kuman Raiders.

Because of the Maskarade Quest from Andreas I raided 3 Kuman Camps before opening the Kuman-Raider quest.
So i had already 3 Helmets

First 2 Kuman Camp quests where two i havnt raided yet. So were working.
The third i already raided and finished this quest in the dialoge menu already.

The forth-camp: i raided i already, went back and well -> No one there
I waited several days and still, no one there.

Several Days later - while i was deer-hunting i spotted Kumans in the Forest. “Did they Respawn?” i asked myself. Killing them… “oh it was the neighboring camp” - but to be sure that it is bugged i went to the waypointed camp. There where new Kumans, i killed them, no Leader-helmet. “Damn it.”

So i went further, at the moment i had the music silent and turned the volume up to hear the dear… but instead i head silent hungary screams. “did i forgot someone?” I went back to the camp. One Kuman stand there, i shot an arrow - but he survived and run. Followed him through the forest until i got a good shot on him. - it was the leader… he respawned.

I read somewhere that if you bee in prison for 10 days all NSC would respawn but i wasn’t in prison. Maybe letting some day’s pass would be enough?

same issue, quest given, no journal entry, no markers. anyone know which direction to go from talmberg at least?