Rain, rain go away

I’m curious if the weather will be a factor in this game? Such as using archery and judging the direction of the wind via banners flapping in the wind, or a heavy rain affecting vision. The graphics for this game look amazing and I can only imagine what a hurricane type storm will look like (abit much, I know, but it’d be cool).

There are no hurricanes in bohemia, sorry

[quote=“MrPepperman, post:1, topic:13984, full:true”]hurricane
[/quote]
In Bohemia? :laughing:

I think they have hurricanes, it’s just nothing compared to what it is in USA, in USA they might see what we have in Europe as a medium storm at worst.

Okay, but what about low visiblity during hand to hand combat, due to fog or heavy rains? But thank you for putting up that archery tidbit. I’m looking forward to how realistic they get into archery and the mechanics involved. :smile:

Nope. No hurricanes in Czech Republic at all.

But that’s a lie and you know it.

1 Like

Also keep in mind that around 1400 the climate was somewhat different from todays. Though there was fog and rain in of the videos so I’m pretty sure it will affect the visibility for us the players, the only thing I hope that it will affect the AI just as much! After all it doesent matter what tactical advantage or disadvantage you could have from weather if its all shiny and clear for the enemy every time… (example: not like ARMA 3 AI shooting through 50 meters of dense smoke with deadly accuracy… )