Random Events / Bandit / Cuman

I have been roaming around bohemia as a lvl11 Henry and I can’t find any bandits or cuman soldiers to fight i spent hours and hours without finding an encouter to test my combat skills, it’s very disappointing but i can only fight in main quests or with captain Bernard.

you can find them look for smokes in a forest on a map but i would not suggest to do that only kill bandits on the fast travel cause the way developers made game is that if you do something lets say steal a purse before taking in quest and later you will try to do the quest it will be impossible i killed one of bandit leaders and got proof that i killed him. later i tried to do quest with a captain i killed some bandit leader but when i got to the stage where i had to do the same bandit leader quest stopped and to marker is showing i have got maybe 5 different quest which i fucked up so be carefuller what you do . developers could release just walkthrought so everyone would play game the way developers want and there would be no bugs . good luck

These things will probably be fixed with time, one of the ways to do it would be to force a despawn of mission critical characters that are not intended to spawn yet to make sure you don’t kill them too early or interact with them before they are actually needed for the story/mission progression.

Certain quest givers are already immortal so you cant kill them.

with enough time we will have kingdom come deliverance 2 :smiley:

I’m no longer clear about whether they are going with a ACT series or a sequel series, either way if it’s not fixed by devs it will be fixed by the modding community once the appropriate access it possible.

You look like racist to me cause modds likely to be only on PC not on PS4 or XBOX so stuff wont be fixed it will be replaced with DLC and later with sequel but reading names and titles of game developers i could not find game tester only quality assurances who should be sacked :smiley:

One of the first missions where you need to get a ring to Theresa uncle and dig a corpse i actually killed the executioner but later on he respawned because he had a side quest.
Even in fast travel i can’t find any encounters other than weyferers which I always slaughter

You look like racist to me cause modds likely to be only on PC not on PS4 or XBOX so stuff wont be fixed

Not sure as to why I look like a racist to you, but either way, the PS4 and Xbox are having issues with the game by itself which is not WH’s fault but the Console producers for creating horribly underpowered systems that cost way more than they are worth… Modding was and has always been the domain of PC’s since consoles are absolutely horrendous in modularity.

i was joking what I meant is that xbox and ps4 will be likely without mods or in other side of the fence while pc will have best stuff other people will be left out with a half finished product .

many things a poor on this game but it was their first product but event it had many problems views like hills and trees when you look at them far away i think are best i have ever seen even skyrim doesn’t have such a beautiful nature of course bushes are pain in ass like going around them and so on i hope they will fix that

Expect them to fix the bugs, after all their studio employes industry veterans and they seem to be extremely determined to actually fix the bugs, but yeah, I highly doubt that the consoles will get mods and if they do except them to be similar to skyrims setup.

I would be more happy with new DLC cause main quest is a bit to short :smiley: and now where is not a lot to do cause side quest which are left for me dont work because of bugs

Here is where to find plenty of bandits/Cumans. Happy Hunting!

Thanks ill check these out, im also gona try murder some guards in a town and hopefully get some people that wana kill me