Realistic combat – can be still achieved without altering the game mechanics (?)

OH shit OH shit i feel hype growing again.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying the parrying point Victore, it starts to make sense. Also improving the fencing style as an RPG element sounds great. After all, in real life all fencers start with some pretty stupid movie like swinging with the sword before being ready to embark on German or other schools. Im looking forward to all this and to the video with Petr!

Hahah good question actually. I keenly pledged last year but haven’t followed the updates or the forum much since. I work long hours (as an attorney btw, so no worries about lawyering me :smiley: ) i don’t play PC games. But when I saw the videos from Alpha, I took vacation for few days, rented a PC :blush:, played for about 5 hours to explore the combat inside out, and used the remaining time to write these massive posts. That is also why I will be only able to deliver comments on armoured wrestling later in August I think…

Btw my employer is already aware of the fact that I will take like a week long vacation sometime half 2016 and disappear in the woods :smiley:

5 Likes

gotcha gotcha, and I didn’t mean to come off as a dick :smile: I was just very curious.

these were many good point in ur conversation!!!