Realistic Vs Fantasy

Hello WarHorse and Alpha Testers,

After doing some testing on a friends alpha account, I have noticed many great things about the game and I am going to definitely invest into this alpha. I am curious as to what anyone or the creators thought about the Fantasy aspect of this great group of systems they have created. With many other RPG’s there is role based game play where a player can become a tank or damage dealer. Will Kingdom come: Deliverance offer magic to this realm? Or will it be grounded to pure realism?

Welcome @stubynuby88!

The answer is pretty easy: :wink:

Look at the main page:
https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/home

Realistic open world First Person Medieval RPG
Dungeons and no** Dragons**

3 Likes

No magic.

Granted, I’m sure there will be mods for it eventually. In fact that will probably be #4 on the list after a 3rd person camera, turning Henry into a female, and a nude patch.

3 Likes

How did you find my hidden list of mods to download when they come out xD

2 Likes

Pure Realism. I get were you come from, but this Game meant to be realistic. Thats how they announced it. If you want Magic, you have the wrong Game though it would be interesting, if its modable, to make an Game of Thrones mod. But (in my opinion) the Vanilla Game should stay pure realism!

1 Like

I think, the fantasy part will happen by told stories at a campfire. Like in real life.
At this time the mankind had lesser knowledge. So fantasy stories were created to explain whats going on or, as today, just for amusement. Imagine a world where there is no Radio , TV etc. and literacy wasn’t so common as nowerdays. So turn on the storyteller at the evening, by buying him a beer. :innocent:

2 Likes