Report Bugs Here Please!

Overall bug, came from one town to the next, talked to an npc for a bit, after convo ended he moved one step then froze, looked around, all the other npcs were frozen and I couldn’t talk to them or interact with anything. Extremely frustrated because I can’t do anything.

Yeah same. The only way around it was to waste a save - after I reloaded the save it let me out of the house.

Is there any fix for not being able to use a bed yet? It’s not fun spending $100 every time I want to save and paying to use the bathhouse to heal every time I need to heal…

O.k. I’ve reported bug sending email to address you mentioned, but I haven’t got any response. :frowning:

They don’t reply to the email except for a 5 digit ticket number and ask you to add any more bugs glitches or problems to that same email and reply if you find more.

You will recieved a answer by Warhorse Studios (support@kingdomcomerpg.com)
"Your request (xxxxx) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
To add additional comments, reply to this email."
In my case it was like this.

Edit: And dont forget, couse of this thread…

I currently got infected with this bug last night. It has infected all of my saves of 60 + hours. Im on PS4 Pro, If I cannot get this resolved with a Patch, I will just get a refund. That simple, But to be honest I would hate to do that because this game ROCKS! Patch?

1 Like

It’s a corrupted save file, they are working on it I asssure you. Although, you will probably have to restart.

Nah, 60 hours in and they knew about this 2 years ago, I will just get a refund.

Well alright then…

A refund after 60 hours gameplay?
Dont you think it’s a good game, couse of the many hours you spend on it?

For mine I already tried restarting xbox and game a few times and reloading the old save. Should I try making a new save or should I go back to the past save? Or is my entire game just broken now? Also yeah, sent an email and ocntacted them on facebook, nothing back yet. Also yeah, it’d suck if I had to return this game cause I already put in 90+ hours and love it, but don’t see any way to play currently.

No random encounters for me.

Is there some way to fix the Questions and answers bug (that many ppl have)?
Is it going to be fixed in next patch and we can now just do the side quests… or we all have to load x hours ago saves and try to fix it?
Is there some console command that can trigger that **** cutscene with ratzig?

Dialouge soft lock on PC. Was able to Speak to Florian about Esther after the appropriate mission was completed. This soft locked the game and I had to use the command console to exit the whole game.

I have an annoying bug that freezes the game every five minutes It could last from 30-60 seconds and it makes the game just unplayable I’ve tried every solution and I’m not sure if anyone else is having this problem

I know this has been posted numerous times, but I’m also stuck in dialogue when turning in A Bird in the Hand quest. Thank you to the devs for releasing such a great game, other than a few small bugs, I’ve been enjoying it. I will also send a bug report to support, just wanted posted here additionally. I’m on Xbox One btw, with latest patch installed, 1.2.5 I believe.

Here are a few bugs encountered with the Xbox One X version:

In the early part of the game where you need to leave the castle to bury your parents, one of the optional quests is to get a horse. When I mounted my horse it started to float upwards and I ended up floating away into the sky.

In the beginning when talking with that girl that comes to your room, henry repeated the same line without his face moving.

My horse has gotten stuck in the environment several times and it just happens randomly.

Although it is not a bug, but on the Xbox One X version items in the near distance, almost latterly a few steps away appear and disappear. For example, the old man in Rattay that paid for your medical expenses, his face and headgear appear to pop in just a few feet away from him. This is also in the world where you are 2-3 steps away from a vendor and items just start popping in. With the amount of RAM that “X” has I would think they could store more of this information in memory. It is very jarring and takes you out of the game.

Captain Bernard training glitch:

Whenever I stop by Rattay to sell off the gear of my most recent genocide, I’ll usually stop by the training yard and get a few rounds in with ol’ Bernard.

Recently though, when I fight this guy with real weapons, after I beat him I get a bounty and get arrested for “crippling someone”.

10 Days hard time or two hundo if you’re boujee.

Anyone else experience this?

Cherchez la Femme quest still bugged. Can’t bring up Margaret to Nicholas.

Someone uploaded a video of thos bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxv-APzvA00&feature=youtu.be