Second Pledge Challenge!

Alright people, I’m issuing a second pledge challenge! Alright, I know many of you are like, but I already pledged I’m already getting my reward why pledge a second time? Well here’s my reason I want to reach the next tier (gotta be honest I can’t resist a codex!) However I also want to support what warhorse has done and continue to do! Their attitude and passion is inspiring! This is a studio I’m PROUD to support. Their community is awesome, MadSmejki is awesome. They show what it means to both listen to the community while focusing on their goals. They have a plan; they stay true to it; they don’t make their game into a popularity contest! I love these developers and so I will pledge again to show my support!

Will you join me in this Second pledge challenge?!

2 Likes

Alas, no; I cannot permit myself to spend the equivalent of a mortgage payment on a game. But, were I a minimum contributor, I’d join you. Guess you’ll just have to say that I’m with ya’ll in spirit.

1 Like

Rather upgrade pledge than pledge second time. I doubt we are all Rothschilds.

3 Likes

And I am not awsome? :frowning:

1 Like

No you are just a random dude, who annoys us with his help :stuck_out_tongue:

No seriously, keep up your good work, i think you saved some of us from our foolishness and our not sufficient knowledge of the dark arts (also known as: the way how this forum/website works) so yeah…you are awesome too :smiley:

3 Likes

I think I’m pretty good with my pledge level.

Well I’m considering Duke. But it will have to wait until next year if ever:/ PC parts come first, how else will I run this with an unnecessarily high frame rate?

I guess that more effective way is, rather than making another pledge, simply spreading the word… I know I will not be able to play this game (I am a student without a perspective of buying a good PC). But since I began my Erasmus studies in the Netherlands I already convinced at least 4 people to pledge. :slight_smile:

Haha, “convict”… They were not willing apparently.

EDIT: Awww… You changed it… WHY!?!

1 Like

I’m sure you are, but to be honest this is the first time I’ve seen your name. :blush:

As much as i would like to throw even more money at them, the next pledge level for me would be Illuminatus and that’s kinda sorta waaay more money than i can afford to spend right now.

I would love to see them reaching a few more stretch goals though, and i think that historical codex would be a great addition to the game.

3 Likes

I think emperor level is certainly support enough ^_^.

would love to but between this star Citizen and Shroud of the Avatar oh and Oort Online im all pledged out.

if you give me 100$ I can pledge 100$!

2 Likes

Names… He’s Account Repair Man a.k.a. the guy with the awesome haircut. XD

1 Like

I do love his hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Want me to fix that?

You seem to be awesome, but you are also one of the most invisible community managers I’ve ever seen. I’m still trying to figure out if I think that’s good or not. Heh. Definitely good for letting the community be what it is, but I suspect there may be benefit to passing along daily tidbits from the team here, where the community is waiting on them like little, baby birds wait for their food…

That’s my secret :)… i prefer to let you discuss stuff and share opinions rather than answer every question and cut the flow. I just jump in if my help is really necessary. On the other hand it’s way too interesting to listen to your opinions and thoughts and look how you deal with things. But be sure. I am always there to read all your posts :). Do you wish me to be more “active”? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just upgraded my pledge :smiley:

Will my title change to baron now?

1 Like