Sharpening your Sword

Not sure if this has been mentioned in another topic before, so I’ll go ahead and ask:
I went to the blacksmith to find that there was an option to press e to start on the grindstone. I chose my sword from my inventory and, as seen in the gameplay videos, I placed my sword against the stone. I was given the option to apply more or less pressure, change the side of the sword and the part, however there was no key to begin stepping to turn the stone. It says “@ui_ke” to Step.

Is this due to it being, from what I know, an unimplemented feature?

Edit: It seems that pressing space works to spin the wheel, however the minigame itself doesn’t seem to be fully functional.

It is not fully implemented yet no, but you can use it to sharpen your sword already.

I use controller so I do not know the mouse controls, the at @ui_ke is a bug that happens from time to time even with clothes the UI gets buggy sometimes.

You can learn more in this thread here Grindstone - Repair your sword Alpha 0.4

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, and for the link. Feel kinda foolish now for not seeing that.

no worries, in this forum it can be hard to find things.

1 Like

don’t know exactly but i think it was “Ctrl” on keyboard!?

Thanks, but I already discovered it was space that seems to work. I’ll try Ctrl in any case.