So will there be Fast Travel?

I searched forum for this topic and found one but didn’t get definite answer. It was mostly about time skipping.

IMO, I think there should be fast travel for certain quests only. No fast traveling on demand.

I don’t think they’ve commented on it, but I assume it will be there, but personally I doubt I would use it all, I prefer to explore the land and encounter things on my journeys.

Actually what @warhorse mentioned about travel and quest design in general is that they are trying to create world where the fast travel would not be necessary. The quest should be clustered inside individual location and the necessity for longer travels should be reduced to such extent that you will enjoy traveling between locations.

1 Like

I hope there will
I’m too lazy to walk all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

I wont use it :slight_smile: , and i dunno if mods will work on this game , but of all the rpg i played in my life with fast travel one of the first mods was always fast travel off.

maybe a option to set it off with starting a new game?

There will be fast traveling! :slight_smile:

Will it be like in skyrim where you can fast travel at anypoint (excluding combat and interiors), Or more like in Witcher 3, where you have to use the certain road signs to travel to another road sign?

Okay, thankyou Tobi!

It will be more like in Kingdom Come: Deliverance where you will have to wait and see yourself! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thats pretty neat design.
Especially the part of scratching behind your ear as you wait for official anouncement.
But the implementation of daily lifecycles in real life till we get more information is also interesting.

Thumbs up for detailed description.

2 Likes