Some newbish questions

Hello!

I backed not too long ago, and briefly played the tech demo. Today I came back and gave it more of a try, there are still many things I need to do however Iā€™m really interested in the future.

Currently trying to find people that give out quests seemsā€¦ Difficult? I cannot figure out how to describe this, forgive me on that.

Currently it seems like I need to speak with every NPC to find out who gives quests and who does not. Albiet I found that most NPCā€™s have something new to say everytime, in the real world though I donā€™t ask every person I see if they know of someone that needs help and is willing to pay me for it. Usually I would go to a notice board.

Seeing as this is a tech demo and alpha right now as it is, is of course very acceptable. Iā€™m just wondering what finding quests will be like in the future/full release. I really hope I donā€™t have markers plastered all over the place however Iā€™m hoping us as players will be given some sort of obvious ā€œsignā€ of a quest. Surely not all quests will be available from a notice board, but certainly somethings like ā€œblacksmith needs supply runā€ would be on a notice board, which could lead to the blacksmith giving you the name of a man who needs help training troops or whatever.

Sorry if this has been answered already Iā€™m having a bit of trouble finding the answer for this.

Oh and I think this is my first post, so hi!

2 Likes

Hello @THEMIKEBERG,

welcome to our forum!!

If you need help for the quests (spoiler!!!) :wink:

The main quests are marked on the ingame map (with stars).

Maybe, this is interessing for you (discussion about quest markers):

If you are searching in the forum, there is a magnifying glass in the upper corner. :blush:

1 Like

Hello Themikeberg, welcome to our community and thank you for your support. :smiley:

Yes, it is not easy to find every quest, you have to look around and you have be curious to find about them.
However, the game also should be fun, so we need to find the right way about it, and we think we will. :slight_smile:

But most of the people would not be able to writeā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Warning: The Quest guide I made is only for 0.4 and somethings are different in 0.5.
But it might give you some idea where to look for quests.