South America can't buy the game

Brazillian and Argentine users can’t buy the game because PayPal doesn’t convert their currency(BRL and ARS) to USD. Therefore, I suggest other method of payment is implemented very, very soon, because these currencies are currently under depreciation due to political and economical instability, which will make the game more expensive for these users every day (me included :cry: ).
Additionally, it’s important to remember that Brazil and Argentina hold the 11 and 22 place, respectively, when it comes to gaming.
Currency Restrictions-PayPal: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/adaptive-payments/Currency_Restictions/
Top 100 Countries by Game Revenues: http://www.newzoo.com/free/rankings/top-100-countries-by-game-revenues/

1 Like

Paypal can be a very shitty company, and yes, I speak from personal experience and sharing my own opinion!

Political insinuations are to blame for the crisis which currently holds many South American countries. This is the price they pay for their independence and free will, and we all know which North American country is to blame for (almost) any fabricated financial crisis.

This aside, I hope @warhorse will find a way to go around the obstacles and sale their game to these wonderful countries. Wish you luck @Oberyn Martell!

I’ve taken a loot at the restrictions that Paypal imposes. I might offer you a solution, yet is has some flaws. If your bank allows (any bank), you can open an account in $USD. In my country this is a valid option. Then you exchange your currency in the bank and get dollars in your dollar account. So that you may register that account in Paypal and since it is already in $USD, you can directly buy the game. And virtually anything else which is not possible to buy with your domestic currency due to these stupid limitations.

Hope this helps!

@Jlyga_u_onacHa or anybody else would you be so kind to link this topic to the people who can make this happen? I’m new and couldn’t find any information as to whom they might be.

1 Like

@TobiTobsen @WH_JiriRydl If this has not already been brought to your attention.

Been really busy. @Oberyn Hopefully we can help you and anyone else in South America be able to support this game, every bit helps.

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to community @Oberyn

I am talking to @TobiTobsen about this problem right now, and sadly its not an easy one. The problem is on side of Paypal, and Warhorse can not do anything about it.
But Warhorse tries to find other ways of payment in the future, but this will need some time. Sadly at the moment they can not help about this problem right now. No quick solution to bypass paypal, sorry. :frowning:

2 Likes

We are already in discussion with several payment solution providers to offer more options, so stay tuned!

3 Likes