Start of act 1?

Found it. I don’t speak Czech but it would be interesting to see it. At which point in the video is it?

If you share the link, I might write some rought translation or description, if you are interested.

1 Like
1 Like

OK found that piece of the first quest:

Here is rough translation.

Also whole video looked interesting (didnt watch it all).
Basicaly it is about how to make a game Dan Vávra style.

2 Likes

XThis is It. I do remember one more slide tho about the actual first quest where you had to bring a beer. It was still peace but the player should hear a people in the pub talking about complicated situation in the kingdom. I cannot find that slide on my phone now… Anyways that livestream we saw is not the beginning of the game.

Ok I found that, here is another translation

a map

and last piece

Here are the originals:

PS: I if there is something you do not understand, please let me know and I will explain or re-translate. (i did it quick, so excuse the typos, i will get rid of them later)

5 Likes

It’s good that you will have a chance to get to like your family before they get slaughtered.

The maid in the tavern, might she be the miller’s daughter? If not I will be pretty sad/pissed,

Comon, you give us some good hayloft time and then you kill her?!!

Unless the miller had a dozen children, I’d suppose that there would be enough work around the mill preventing her from seeking employment elsewhere.

that’s what i though but feared :smiley:

This is by the way, how the mill will look like (also from the video, thanks @benko)

2 Likes

Awesome. :smile:
I’d also like to thank you for your translation of the quests he presented. Now I have a little bit of an idea how it’ll go and I’m even more excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you just explain something?
http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/2X/5/5201e35cbb7c4b4333caa29e06ac88072cf237fc.png
What exactly does this mean?
Is this describing just one quests or a series of them? It’s a bit confusing.

This is describing just the first introducting quest.

The first table describes stages of the quest. It also coresponds with the “mission design” picture above.
It is literary the timeline.

But isn’t the first quest this?
http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/847b165d3224a222cfddf678f2b22fcb6fd59920.png
I’m a bit confused now.

this picture is actually the most usless of the four

Why? What do you mean?

What do you mean when you say it’s useless?

I uploaded four pictures, this one is most general of them all. The other three are much more informative and interesting.

It tells me how the game starts, though. That’s pretty interesting.