Stealth is pointless

Just an FYI, using the Knock Out option instead of Stealth Kill will reduce the radius of who gets alerted to the kill. If their beds aren’t too close to each other, you can sometimes Knock Out one sleeping bandit/Cuman/whatever without waking anyone else in camp, pick up his body, carry it far enough from camp that you can dump it, stand up, and Kill him without alerting the entire camp.

The Gravedigger perk helps with this as you travel faster and don’t use stamina while carrying the body.

I have actually been trying to beat that same quest. Now, the alert everyone bug has been fixed, but my stealth kill basically has a 1/10 chance of working. I’ve successfully killed both before without sounding the alarm, but then I go down some steps and can’t kill the next guard I need to kill or I kill one successfully and then the other guard brekas my stealth kill attempt. They need to put in more consistent stealth kills. I have 18 strength and 10 stealth so I feel like I should be able to push through an unsuspecting person’s defenses to stab them in the throat.

What u on pc Xbox PS4 cause mines okay but stealthing bandit camps for me is way to easy I get pretty bored when I stealth cause it’s so easy there is however a few camps I haven’t stealthied but the hardest is we’re u get the bandit jack.im on Xbox also,I failed first thing the quest ur mentioned I never play past pribslavitz I was wanting to get all dlcs first.but I have beat the game

This was a problem for me at low levels with loud equipment, but since getting quiet clothing and leveling my stealth skill I have been able to kill sleeping people without alerting anyone else. If two people are walking one behind the other I can take down the one in the back and the one in front does not notice.

Bows are less reliable for stealth; the impact of the arrow seems to make a sound that alerts anyone standing close by. But this is usually not a major problem because you can just run and hide until they stop searching, or exploit the situation and kill guards who stray from the others in their search.

2 Likes