Steam + Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

Be assured, the NSA doesn’t give a shit about which games you play. You’re really not that important.

Which benefit?

And just for your information: Steam only collects data from people who willingly agree with that. It’s not the super-evil background colleciton, but quite an open process: “Participation in the survey is optional, and anonymous.”

Haha, you’re really funny, you know that? Reality is that there is a famous Early Access program on Steam which is used by a lot of developers because Valve offers the services and technical functionalities. It’s not Valve’s fault or a “conspiracy of developers” that GOG and other companies don’t offer these services and functionalities. Part of the success formula of Early Access on Steam is that you can rapidly upgrade your version without a big hassle. It’s a fast and almost automatic process and both developers and customers find the Steam platform quite fitting for that kind of interaction. And in fact, a lot of developers support GOG. But they cannot offer something like Early Access if the technical requirements are not met.

Then write to GOG and ask them to implement a similar solution in their new GOG Galaxy. But don’t write BS about alleged conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

I see you guys very hot about conspiracy and very afraid of this word, also I see you guys want to shut my mouth by speaking about the same speeches which was made up in NSA. So there is no conspiracy eh? And you assumed I am crazy or something or my grammar is bad or something like that, these are simple tricks which used to shut mouth of the person which start to speak about something very important. If I am in your opinion so “crazy” or use “drugs” or my grammar is bad, why would you comment this? This is obvious for others and there is no point to comment this, so I assume I have rational point in my speech, and you guys simple work on NSA or other organization like that, I would not know about that organization unless somebody or something will come out.

And you know how it all look like? Yes my “friendos” it look like hunting down a freedom of speech, never heard about that? I assume you never heard about human and other rights. LOL Keep it up!! Now I know what you are. WINK WINK

Yes, I am part of the NSA and we will be keeping an even closer eye on you from now on, Mr. @ingratus. We also know what level you’ve reached in Candy Crush.

3 Likes

Nobody wants to shut you, dude. We’re not censoring anything here. But we actually enjoy the same freedom you yourself enjoy: freedom of speech. And it seems that we think that some of what you’ve said is just made up BS. That’s not because we’re afraid of the word conspiracy but because we just disagree with you.

But please tell me, why should the NSA be interested in your gaming habits? What’s the benefit they could get by knowing that you play game X or Y? Why should they spend resources on it? Don’t you think they have better things to do than going through your personal gaming history?

And even if it was true that the NSA collects data about our gaming histories don’t you think that registering on forums and pledging for games with your personal information and banking data isn’t even a bigger security breach? And don’t you think that public posting of the alleged supervision of Steam by the NSA makes you more a target for them than whatever you could do on Steam?

Let’s put the NSA aside: the really BS part of your original post was the one with the “conspiracy of developers to only use Steam”. You have no proof for that, it’s pure speculation and therefore it’s perfectly legit to call it a conspiracy theory. In fact, I presented some arguments why many developers use Steam for early access (services and technical functionalities) which you obviously ignored so far. I can even add more arguments to that, like the already existing huge consumer base on Steam, but I doubt you’re really interested in a discussion. I guess you just think I’m a government drone or whatever who tries to shut your mouth down or not? :wink:

Captain, oh captain… we got a troll here.