Subtitles for Video Update#11

Hey this might help you, it really worked for me.

If you dont delete the english text but just write your translation under, you then have good outline for revisions.
And the you have to delete it, of course. This forces you to check it eitherway.

1 Like

This is exactly how I do this :smiley:

2 Likes

this is probably the best way, so yea. I have my fingers corssed for you.

2 Likes

@TobiTobsen umā€¦ I translated something about lead artist Miki and some text after about lead artist Kubaā€¦ how many LEAD artists do you have over there? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kuba = 3D Art Lead Miki = Concept Art Lead

1 Like

Ah, okay. Yeah, that is a difference :smiley:

ahh, sorry DrFusselpulli checked only the header and German wasnā€™t updatet. Yes it is difficult to translate videos especially if you are not a native speaker. If you need help tell me. Otherwise I can take care of the next video update :wink:

1 Like

I am native German. Translation from english to german is no problem, on the other way around I think I Yoda I guess. :rocket:

Hi !
Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t have so much free time to do this kind of work at the moment :frowning:

Maybe later around autumn if any French translation is needed for another video update :slight_smile:

Ouuuhhhh too bad! :frowning:

Yay! Please! Let me help with this awesome project! Iā€™m native from Argentina, here we speak spanish. I would love to translate anything for you guys!

Do you want to do the spanish translation of the Video update? I could send you the text file! :slight_smile:

I could do the Norwegian if its still needed! But it will cost you $200! orā€¦4warhose beers!(okei fine! I do it for free! :frowning: )

But I cant promise it until next weak, stupid wedding I have to go to this weekend :frowning:

I just send you @Martin93 the data! :slight_smile:

Please send! c: Iā€™ll do my best. Everything to help you guys, this game got me hooked and hyped since the first sight.

1 Like

Okay, just send it! :slight_smile: Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

I dont have time to make it for this video :frowning: but lets do the next one!

You disappointed me young warriorā€¦ :frowning:

who will cover the German version of the upcomming video update? @DrFusselpulli or @TobiTobsen

Everyone who volunteers but me! :slight_smile:

1 Like