Summer games 2014. What do you play?

The weather is good, it’s hot outside and summer is around the corner. So how about going out to the pool? Ooooooooooooooooooooor you could stay at home and play some games released around summer 2014. Because every time is gaming time! What do you play during the hot days? Bigger blog buster like Watchdogs or Wolfenstein or do you rather prefer “summer games” like Tropico or the new FIFA World cup 2014? Or do you even prepare for Kingdom Come: Deliverance with other RPG’s? Reveal your secrets and tell us what waits in your pipeline. Except you really prefer the “real life pool game 2014” :slight_smile:

The usual Total War and mount and blade

Icewind Dale - Great setting.

SotA releases interspersed with marathon attempts of trying not to get everyone killed in Shadowrun Returns…

1 Like

Shroud of the Avatar, Star Citizen, Elite: Dangerous.

Though I think I might play Crysis, it has quite awesome winter part which is great in these hot days:)

Just got the upcoming Wasteland 2 for free since I translated more than 250 strings for them, so probably will play that.

Also from time to time some Wolfenstein - The new order. On evenings I play mostly Ghost Recon Phantoms with some friends. Also got a lot of games unfinished. Sometimes I even play Euro Truck Simulator 2. I’m usually not the simulator kind of guy, but I somehow like it. :wink:

I was looking to War Thunder ground units but it has many bugs and kind of wierd game design. Also Murdered: Soul supect, I was looking forward too, seems to be rather disappointment.

Hopefully something will pop up. If not, then nevermind - it will be me learning Photoshop + Blender + Unity :- )

Good luck with Blender. I failed miserably :wink:

swat 3 and red orchestra 2

For me It’s really hard to stick with one game and just keep playing it. I keep switching and switching. But I’m planning to play.
Rainbow six 3 raven shield
Swat4
M&B warband
Total wars
Insurgency
ArmA 3
Civilzation 5
Skyrim (mods are too addictive)
and maybe a little of CS:GO

War Thunder
Skyrim
Gothic 1,2 + Night of Raven ( just to get that feeling againe )

I pledged for the game Unrest, which is going to be released on 23 July so I’ll definitely check that one out. Might play Watch Dogs in Multiplayer with a friend. Then the last episode of The Wolf Among Us and the last episodes of the epic The Walking Dead Season 2 (this season really rocked so far).

What I’m hoping for is the MP mode for Don’t Starve which is going to be released in summer so I can play that game with a friend, too.

And I have to add Starbound as a so damn time consuming game and it’s still fun with every new planet. The hardcore mode is really intense with only one life, so gotta be careful.

Yep, custom game with long winter, that is all I need!

I was surprised by an offer to Xbox Gold members - 65 Kc for a game? So I play old, but good TC Advanced Warfighter on 360: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy’s_Ghost_Recon_Advanced_Warfighter

Assetto Corsa
I have no Other interesting game to play

Starcraft 2 or Divinity: Original Sin is a good way to go :slight_smile:

Skyrim, Nehrim (mod for oblivion), Dark messiah, Dragon age origins, the witcher 1 and 2, Mount and blade warband, Chivalry medieval warfare, age of empires II ,medieval II total war and far cry 2 and 3.

Divinity: Original Sin

3 Likes

Summer time is mainly live game time :smile: ). If the weather will bear nothing, I’m glad someone had ever Medieval and Knight of Honour has developed, or even M & B Mods. And while I’m playing, I’m sad that so far no one has recognized the potential of these games and evolved to greatness. :frowning:

Sommerzeit ist hauptsächlich Live-Game-Zeit :smile: . Wenn das Wetter nichts hergibt, bin ich froh, dass damals jemand Medieval und Knight of Honour entwickelt hat, oder auch M & B- Mods. Und während ich spiele, bin ich traurig, dass bisher keiner das Potential dieser Spiele erkannt und zu wahrer Größe weiterentwickelt hat. :frowning:

Having a lot of fun with Rome 2 and ive been koing fools in ufc. I also got back into resogun after the update. I hate how the industry has this idea that people wont by games in the summer. Less games are bought in the summer because less come out. Yes theres more outside stuff to do but we all still have time for some games. One big game in the summer every year would be great like when red dead did it.