Sword stab in chest should be more dangerous

Hi guys,
I have been playing beta for about 4 hours, and so far loved it (as much as one can love a low FPS laggy beta-state game ).
One of the things that bugs me in combat is that stabbing someone in the chest with a sword doesn’t kill them fast.
It should be very dangerous to anyone. So far I was able to determine that it makes them bleed faster - stab someone in the ring and then just block until they drop.

another thing I noticed is that tool tips on skills don’t tell us what to do to improve them. For example sneaking - how do I sneak, and what do I need to do to improve it?

And the last, but very important - controlling direction of your swings in combo is almost impossible because the aiming point is moving all the time. Let’s say I want to do a simple combo - stab-slash from left-slash from lower right.
I start stabbing, then when I go to slash from left my enemy moved and by moving he made my aiming point to be to the left of my center, making my slash the right one instead of the left one. Please fix it :slightly_smiling:

Also, while I’m at it - vendors do not refresh their inventory, so if I buy all the food from them in one day, and come back in 3-4 days their inventory is empty. I can’t buy food anymore. Please fix it.

Sharpening my sword is impossible, because when I start the smith tells me to put the weapon away or he will call the guards.

That’s it for now :slightly_smiling:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Combat “Discussion” - Dev Spotted