T-Shirt sizes & print?

Bumping this up. Topping out at XL seems like an odd choice. And makes the shirt useless to me.

1 Like

Will there be a option to choose between a white and a black t-shirt ?

as far as I know black shirts exist. But I have no idea how to officially get them as official shop page was shut down.

My question refers to the backer t-shirt. A black shirt will be great !

oh, in that case i have no idea.
Maybe @DrFusselpulli can answer that.

Though release of Act1 is far away so lot of things can change.

At least I know who knows the answer to this, @WH_JiriRydl :slight_smile:

Sure, I agree :-] We are producing black shirts for our merchandise shop as we speak :-]
http://www.czechbeergifts.com/producers/kingdom-come-deliverance/

2 Likes

Hello @DrFusselpulli, @WH_JiriRydl and @TobiTobsen, will there by (Fund - My profile - Rewards) an option to chose a xxl version of t-shirt?

Thank you for the answer.

1 Like

Probably not, no one wants them. But we can make one for you!

I was just curious. My brother @Ardagast apriciated it, but he isn´t active on forum. You are the same “big guy” as him. Is XL size enough for you? :blush:

I am very muscle guy and XL is fine :-] But as I said, we have a few XXL in our office, because no one wants them, we can send them by request (even now :-]). Thank you and your brother for support!

1 Like

Lol allot of us Mericans will be XXL.

1 Like

Jogging! :-]

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for your answer. I think we will wait for regular sending of rewards :wink:

1 Like

No one wants them? Sheesh… I usually go for the 3XL version, as I like my shirts roomy.
Another game company I test a game for, resorted to sending me messenger bags, zippos, and other “dev exclusive” things, because the 2XL’s and 3XL’s were always the first ones to be grabbed. The “gift” dev even pleaded with the testers, trying to persuade us to dress up our girlfriends, wives and kids instead… He had a whole lotta S and M’s just collecting dust :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, 3XL is my preferred shirt size. I’m big and tall, so even a 2XL is not often great for me. I hope there will be a way to get larger than XL by the time rewards are sent out.

1 Like

Is this still the case? I just recently asked this in another (old) thread since I didn’t see this one here. Would be really awesome to not just have a shirt that looks cool, but to have one I can actually wear :wink:

We are gathering preliminary information about the T-shirts, we can add new sizes in the future :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Is there any further update on sizing? It appears that XXL was added as of today, not sure when that happened. Wondering when final selections have to happen.

I have to ask…I recall giving a shirt size. But don’t recall which one. and I have since lost enough weight to go down a size or two.

So…where can I see and/or change my shirt size?