T-shirt specification - is this information recorded somewhere?

Forgive me - the Alpha notice mentioned going to this site “so you can manage your credentials like address, preferred platform or T-shirt size.” ?? There’s nothing on my profile or preferences for platform choice or T-shirt size. At pledge we were advised we would be sent an email to specify size - I can’t find any message about this nor any reply I might have made. How can I verify if I got the email and/or how do I order my t-shirt size? My memory is as long as my… little finger - a little help please :smile:

I might be wrong, but I don’t think T-shirts are included at the Baron level.

You are right. Op, you have Baron tier and there is no t-shirt, that’s only from Earl up.

Hey there, I have Earl tier and also do not see any settings for the shirt size…

I have the Earl Collectors Edition too but cannot see any t-shirt preferred size option anywhere.

Klogg, Mariustrones…

It’s in your profile, same place you choose PC, PS4 etc.

If you go the home page, logged in, and click your user name in the upper right where it says ‘logged in as (your user name)’ It takes you to a screen where it shows your active package, at the Earl tier, right below choosing the platform, is a drop down for shirt size.

We will ask for this info later down the road. Don’t you worry guys. We will keep you properly updated.

I also have the Earl pack and can’t see anything but the alpha key :frowning:

Same here i have the EARL (collector’s edition) and my profile is only showing fields for address and age, not platform and t-shirt size.

Me too. It’s only visible in the upgrade menu an I don’t intend to upgrade.

Same here. Can only upgrade it to change size on t-shirt. It says I need to pay 20 dollars more for that.