Testing my badge

Why it doesn’t appear ?

another testing of the badge

Also testing, not sure where I need to put in the code. So hope it shows up.

testing my bagde…

Testing my badge, 20+ characters…

2nd test. Last post still didn’t have my badge as of yet.

Guys, open your profile, go to “Preferences” and type the e-mail address you use for kickstarter in the respective field - done. :wink:

1 Like

Testing my badge as well.

I want to test my badge too :slight_smile:

Testing as well… Seems as though other people are so I might as well too

My badge isn’t appearing even though my email here is the same as from kickstarter and when I try to add the kickstarter email to my preferences page here, it says saved but doesn’t actually stay.

Testing my forum badge too having just joined.

badge test badge test

Yeah, for some reason it doesn’t stay there after you enter it in. But give it a day or two and your badge will eventually show up under your name (my KS email STILL doesn’t show in preferences), and if it doesn’t you can contact them through the instructions here : Titles, Badges and Account activation

Greetings everyone! Testing testing.

Also testing. Hello all! I’m sure it will all be ironed out. As soon as they’re out of the Bronze Age. heh

Why do you guys all want to test your badge if you don’t want to participate in discussions here on the forums???

Don’t get me wrong but this thread got more than 2000 replies while there are hardly 100 active members on this forum. Would be way more fun for everyone if you not just test your badge with a single reply but participate in the discussions as well. :wink:

i’m testing mine too :slight_smile:

I think it does work now

testing my badge as well