The first RPG I would probably love

Are you thinking the same as I do? The game world is flooded with RPGs that take place in a fantasy world, or at least wear a touch of fantasy in itself.
The whole thing goes to me and was annoying me for several years. I wouldn’t like to have monsters, dragons or other creatures in my game. I want realistic, detailed and tight elements of an interactive story whose process and end I can influence. Just like it in Kingdom Come: Deliverence.

When I first heard of this game, I was skeptical, because there are some studios that have been tried on a similar setting. I used to be a fan of the Gothic series, but they have alienated me with the bugged Gothic 3.

Therefore I can now recognize the potential of the game very well, I have just $ 70 for the development donated.

Cheers
ikkerus

1 Like

Yep, I’m pretty excited about the realistic setting as well. I’m tired of the fantasy elements and looking forward to something more adult, for a change. I hope they pull it off well.

1 Like

Here exactly the same thing. Been fan of medieval based games for a long time (AOE, MaBW, Wotr, TES series, etc,) Most of them based strategic or with lots of fantasy things in it. It is fun, but with the fantasy touch I just get bored real quickly… When I heard the news about this game I was really excited about the game! And now I am happy that I took the step for pledging the game!! Just can’t wait for alpha to test :smiley: :smile:

1 Like

i don’t know how many times a realistic, authentic medieval rpg has been proposed in the past, but kcd is the first medieval rpg that has no fantasy at all, and is based on actual history, in a genre that has existed for three decades. it is almost like creating a new sub genre.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see what Warhorse eventually delivers. Should be a nice change of pace, to be sure.

1 Like

Yes, hopefully they are able to deliver what they have promised. Not only that but i really hope that the game is fun and not just travel here and go there.

1 Like

After some time of not contributing to this game, I watched over the alpha 0.4 and some videos at E3 / Gamescom and I’m again pretty excited what they’ve achieved.

Indeed, it’s sooo realistic what they’ve done until now. But I hope there will be no unrealistic stuff. And I also don’t want to have dungeons and something like that in the game. Just realistic landscape, animals and people.

Do you agree?

i never played RPG especially not fantasy ones. what i do love however are story driven imersive worlds and that is what made me pledge and follow this game since 2011 if i am correct. and, dan vavra of course. seeing where went mafia once he left makes me hopeful this will indeed be story driven game.

what i’d like to see next is story driven game set in football. you know, start as a kid and do your best just to end up watching world cups on the tv :smiley: