The †roll Cave ®™

Hello there, this is a thread where you can talk about whatever you want! :smile: Argue, ideas, anything you want put it here.

2 Likes

cookies are delicious! I like white chocolate almond cookies.

fresh baked white chocolate almond cookies with soft white chocolate chips and warm dough…heaven :blush:

Cookies are cool. But the cake is a lie!

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

it would be AMAZING if they can add professions to the game especially farming!
u cold take a little brake from fighting , killing and go to your farm in the country side check you crops harvest them put’em in a cart and sell them in the nearest city or town , get back to the farm plant ur seeds then back to fighting! or maybe u can be a lumberjack cut wood be a blacksmith and sell or fix weapons, they don’t have to be complicated with a side story or profession quests.

im sorry im just thinking out loud :blush:

Dont worry modders will add it :wink:

1 Like

but i want the game on my PS4 :frowning:

Well then im afraid you’re out of luck because im 90% sure there isn’t going to be farming. :frowning:
but remember you can always by a pc :wink:

buy*
fill text fill text

i built this PC for 1800$ , but i don’t know why i enjoy playing on my playstation more,
Playstation has a special place in my heart <3 , if a game is not available on PS, i buy it on PC.

1 Like

Watch out homies, theres a new sheriff in town.

2 Likes

Now THIS needs to be in the game. Can I own a barren field of fvcks? LOL :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes