The †roll Cave ®™

I have had enough exposure to British media and television I actually get the jokes!

That was some funny stuff. I laughed hard at the notion of a British BBQ.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/_floridaman

I will just leave this here.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10253832_963330270405014_5431796438492852434_n.jpg?oh=0d12e93c8d41103426d5330393da0e4a&oe=562ED488

WELCOME TO AMERICA!

well fucking done france

this made me chuckle

1 Like

There was a long going court battle between the church and the state for the ownership of the Cathedral at the Prague Castle.

https://www.hrad.cz/img/u/prazsky-hrad/img-katedrala-sv-vita-1.jpg

At one point a lower court decided it is church’s and the very next day church introduced an entrance fee which the state didn’t require before. This being the most important church building in the 90% atheist country and most catholics living in the Moravian countryside, the newspapers noted that for the typical catholic family from a Moravian village with 4-5 children the entrance fee was expensive to the point they would never visit it.

i dont believe we have such an issue here the only thing we do have here is English heritage which owns alot of historic sights in england .
they look after them well which is great but some of the sights are literally like an old watch tower or something or an old small castle . which takes you all but 10 minutes to look around and they want like £15 per person .

Maybe its time to resurrect Jan Hus? The church has learned nothing… :frowning:

I have some books on magic, if you know latin lets get medieval in this bitch!

1 Like

why dont you fuck off back to skyrim with your magic :slight_smile:

Whoa motherfucker, these are legitimate 14th-15th century spell books and alchemical guides.

Piss me off and I will go real world sheogorath your ass. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope you like goats.

1 Like

thats not actually an egg DIPSHIT! An egg is a sphere, a football is a prolate spheroid. So if we’re speaking TECHNICAL, its handprolate spheroid.

1 Like

@thedivineinfidel I have never had any particular interest in Britain, but since our small talks on this forum I have been reading this and that here and there and I must admit that the country seems like such an absurd place to live in to me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/07/david-codrea/uk-and-us-hoplophobes-charge-only-cowards-carry/

Just finished Boardwalk Empire, and now it feels as if there is a massive hole in my life :frowning:

Missed the point slightly . In the UK anyone who would pull a weapon in a fight is seen as a coward and would expect to be ganged up on pretty quickly .

its a culture thing . if someone comes at you with hands you’re expected to go back with hands only . fights should be one on one . etc and also once they go down you have won the fight no kicking people while they are down .
these are sort of unwritten laws that if you was to break on a crowed street on a friday night you would have everyone man turn on you and you would most likely get nicked as well .
so when brtis see videos of americans pulling guns out in a fist fight you generally see all the comments calling him a “pussy”

as for the article trying to suggest you have to run away when in mortal danger . thats bullshit no where in UK law does it require you to retreat . reasonable force for the situation . up to you to carry it out to the extent you need to . but if you kill someone you would be required to justify your actions .

if a someone came at you with a knife and you grabbed a brick or something and smacked him on the head and killed him . be no problems you would walk away free .

but if you was to hit him with the brick knock him down then climb on top and start smashing his skull in you would be looking at charges

I always love coming back after two days to see 50 fucking replies in the troll cave. I’ll be rather absent until Sunday because i’m in California. I had to come on here and check.

@TheDivineInfidel like @McWonderBeast said im very disapionted we didn’t have a huge war on the fourth. I had so many things i wanted to say, you ruined my dreams you bastard.

2 Likes

Goooooood Tiiiiiiimes.

1 Like

Can’t play the fucking alpha for a week. All i can do is watch other people play it. :cry:

you ruined mine when you took the 1000 post you bastard :slight_smile:

1 Like