The †roll Cave ®™

We’d send them in buses, but all our borders are with EU countries whose citizens have the right guaranteed by EU law to freely come, live and work here, so “illegals” come from far away and have to fly by plane, since these countries would not let them in/through anyways.

i dont understand . if they’re illegal , they dont fit obama’s immigration rules because if they did they would be legal

[quote=“SirWarriant, post:4503, topic:21032”]
Also Hawii was and is an extreamly important military port so its not just a “worthless island”. It’s also a U.S state so of course we would go to war over it. The quote makes no sense.
[/quote] neither is the Falklands a worthless island , the point of the quote was to point out the hypocritical point in which the US ambassador was trying to make .

Aaaand meanwhile in the Czech Republic.

@SirWarriant @TheDivineInfidel @snejdarek @DrFusselpulli

So what did you guys think of the Politically correct topic questions asked in the KC:D Survey?

What? Did I miss something?

Yes that was not an invasion though. Jap troops never set foot on the island. It’s completely different from the Falklands situation.

That IS obamas immigration policy. He invites illegals to come to the U.S where his is currently trying to pass amnesity bills for them.

He was flying children in from Mexico for gods sake.

I don’t see how its hypocritical.

You know what i think of them. A load of sjw bullshit.

https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/surveys/1

It will make you rage.

the overral point she was getting at was
What would you do if Hawaii was invaded ? would you be prepared to hand it over the UN for the sake of appeasement ?

and that was the point that made president reagan change his mind and support us more . as she made this point during a phone call to him . she simply asks him what he would do if he was in her position

I suppose i could kind of see her point but Hawii is a U.S state. That would be taken far more seriously if a mere territory was taken.

As for the U.N i fucking hate those blue helmet bastards. Trying to sneak gun legeslation into our country.

and all citizens on the Falklands are British citizens and want to remain that way.

the people of the Falklands are more british than the people of Hawaii are american . you only have to look at the two places too see that :slight_smile:

Yes i know but an invasion of Hawii would be treated like an invasion of the mainland U.S.

as was the invasion of the Falklands , treated like an invasion of mainland UK

Maybe by the U.K but clearly not by the rest of the world. Do the falklands even have a seat in parliment is that now how it works.

Anyway we’re repeating ourselves here did you see the new survey and how its asking if more gays, transgendered, blacks ect should be added to the game?

Thank you. Somehow I didn’t know about it. I don’t really know what is the purpose of this questionnaire, since most of the questions they are asking seem to be the ones they already decided on… what the fuck is with the country setting? The transgender people must be Vávra’s trolling. The racial issue is too short to answer - clearly there will be Jews, Germans, Czechs, Cumans, Hungarians, etc. already.

1 Like

I hope you’re right. Because that would take all realism and send it down the shitter.

they have a governor who answers to parliament , he acts as their MP .

[quote=“SirWarriant, post:4517, topic:21032”]
Maybe by the U.K but clearly not by the rest of the world
[/quote] irrelevant . any attack on the islands is a direct attack on Britain and would be treated as such .

she even threatened france that if they sent anymore missiles to south america she would break all diplomatic ties with them .

with us or against us

Me and @SirWarriant have theory on who might be behind the survey overall.

I’m headed out to breakfast now so I cannot explain it in detail atm.

@TheDivineInfidel don’t avoid my question.

1 Like

i think we all know what ratings i put for queers and minority groups :slight_smile:

1 Like