The †roll Cave ®™

arms stands for armaments the definition of armaments is weaponry, firearms, guns, ordnance, cannon, artillery, every single one from a pistol to a fucking 205mm artillery gun that is the legal definition . i cant put it any simpler .

Usually refers to a hand held gun. At the time they had muskets pistols and cannons. You know what they damn well meant by that. If you have an issue with the wording take it up with them.

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding.

The CC license includes license to own and possess. Unlike in US, you can’t have gun at home without license. So yes, CC is in a way easier than in many parts of US, but at the same time imagine that the general access to firearms in US would be on the level of CC.

Also, all guns are registered, and you can sell them only to another licensed person. Then, he has 10 days to register the sale with police (even among private persons). So there is no “straw purchase” possibility. A thug can’t use a licensed person to get to firearms.

This also leads to another thing. Even if thieves hit a house with guns (when no-one is home), they are likely to take TV and leave guns alone. They know cops don’t have enough resources to track all TVs, but they will put all resources in tracking gun thieves.

One thing that is easier than US is full auto. These are on may issue permit. Quite hard to get, but still, as far as I understand all post-1986 full autos are completely banned in US for private owners.

Should you have any questions regarding gun laws in my country, don’t hesitate to ask.

yes well down it includes hand held weapons it also includes cannons and artillery

which is why he was allowed to own a 40mm gun under the second amendment be it a little harder to get hold of .

right now you’re arguing with the english language

Well private ownership of canons was possible in US at the time of drafting of 2A. If someone points out to tanks and jets, in my opinion, they are harming their case exactly because of citizens owned canons in 18 and 19 century US.

Yes its quite difficult to get full autos here. They’re making it more and more difficult to get semi autos as well. 30 round mags have already been banned in my state and they’re trying to ban green tip 556 because according to our jackass president its a cop killer round. But the funny thing is the police even called him out on it and said he didn’t know what the fuck he was talking about.

The reason why you don’t have to register guns here is because the people trying to pass the gun registry laws said as soon as our guns were registered they would come and take them. Another reason is they released a public gun registry of one state a while back and thieves used it to pick their victims.

I fully understand that argument and I approve it. I too would prefer no central registry.

Funny thing is that the registry was actually paid for by Switzerland which wanted to see whether it is possible to implement it. Now they will be deciding whether they will copy the Czech system they paid for.

1 Like

but by not registering the guns you allow the black market to flourish with untraceable guns surely.

for example with a car its registered to you so if you kill someone and run off they can trace you and hold you too account

how would they do that if its protected by the 2A, if its legal for you to own the gun , they cant take it registered or not registered

The black market flourishes because our government ignores it and they do nothing to tighten border security. The amount of guns and drugs that are smuggled into the U.S each year from Mexico is insane.

This administration has no respect for the constitution and they have gone against it several times already. When it comes down to it the Constitution is worthless without someone who will uphold and protect it.

but by having untraceable guns on the market you make it so easy for people to commit crimes with the guns and get away with it.

surely you can see the benefits of you being responsible for YOUR gun and if its stolen you report it like you would your car

but they cant just burst in and take your guns as that would require a warrant from the courts which are separate from the government so you would be legally allowed to defend your home

Would you rather buy a gun from a gun shop where it could be potentially traced back to you? Or would you rather buy a cheap gun from a sketchy street dealer who got it from Mexico. If you buy a gun from a gun shop it can be traced back to you.

Um they did burst in peoples homes and take guns during the Boston Bombing and Hurricane Katrina. It was completely illegal and unconstitutional but they got away with it. Many people lost their guns and never got them back.

right so they’re registered to you in some form

Im not 100% sure how it works. Ive never bought a gun before again the gun laws vary from each state. Im pretty sure full autos are banned in my state but legal in others. I hope they toss that 30 round mag ban its pointless. Luckily the green tip 556 ammo ban got shut down but i don’t know why anyone would want it banned its never been used to shoot cops and hardly any people had it before they proposed the ban.

Do you own an ar-15 @snejdarek?

And what about you @TobiTobsen do you own a gun? :smile:

Hopefully Friday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I don’t have any rifle yet. The thing is that I first need to buy a safe. I wanted to get one certified for 10 guns for Christmas (€300), but then I realized I would have to change it in about 3 years for a larger one anyways, so I plan to get one certified for 20 (€ 1100) in about July.

Then I will still stick to pistols for some time. I live in a city and there is only one range within the city limits that allows high power rifles. That one has only 50 metres rifle range, so it is still not that much fun. Anywhere I go outside city I can get by train, unless I would go to a rifle range, which tend to be away from everything. So basically, I will need a car mainly to get to the out-of-city range. I reckon I will spend €12.000 on a car. I don’t have that money yet and I won’t take credit for anything else than home.

When I’ll have the safe and car covered, I am not sure I will go into AR 15. I can get €400 off PAR MK3 since I know the guys who make them personally, but that will still leave me with €1600 to pay.

For €1600, I can get Vz.58 with modern accessories that can do anything AR 15 can and Zastava M76. That is assault rifle (semi-auto) and sniper rifle both for the same money.

The good thing is that stock Vz.58 will cost me €250 and I can buy accessories later, so I will probably get that even if I won’t be able to get serious range time (no car/no time), so I guess it will come into the safe (once I buy one) before the year-end.

Isn’t Vz.58 beautiful? And no, this has nothing to do with AK, apart from cartridge and external looks.

1 Like

Yeah that’s kinda what’s keeping me from getting a gun. I would have no where to shoot it.

But it would give me peace of mind to own one.

Well, CZ Scorpion EVO 3 sells only for $900. It is around €1400 here. If we had it for the price you do, I would already have one at home. And with 9mm luger you can take it to any pistol range.

On the other hand the fact they sell it as a pistol and not as SBR in US may be quite a deal breaker.

1 Like

Yeah its quite a shame :confounded: It looked fucking awesome.

1 Like