Things to do in the Alpha

So guys, we’re all in the Alpha together. There’s obviously limited things to do but I think we should share our experiences in one thread and describe some of the features so that everyone can discover them.

So any cool features or funny snippets then chuck them in here for us all to see.

Thanks Warhorse for a sucessful Alpha launch, the first sun sets in my Kingdom Come experience.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25094190191033027/23E2684EF40EC4EEE423C3E0FE3C9D4C2B159BB5/

2 Likes

Beautiful shot! Is it possible to do archery? The guy only says meet later by the woods, I have yet to see the archery range.

Yeah, but he want 10 groshes from you, so you have to find a Job. I was able to get a Quest. I have to steal a flute from the Black Sith, but i cant find it ^^ Only found two Items in his house which where described as “@” ^^

It’s in the South of the map. Head across the small bridge in the town and stay South. Archery range is slightly to the East of the South edge.

He’s not always hanging out at the range though.

Where is the blacksmiths house?

Its the Big one, the first one if you walk to the east form the Anvil

You can see the blacksmiths house in that screenshot I put up. It’s the one with the large hearth inside. On the South west/west side of the village.

Who gave you the quest, out of curiosity?

Or better north east

A Farmer, dont know where he works, he was on the way home when i met him. He dont like the Smith because he is to loud so i have to steal the flute for everyones peace :smiley:

Ahh of course, I gave directions to the blacksmithing station. The house is in a different part of the town it seems. Thanks Drizzad.

In your screenshot it is the big one in the front :smiley: so you are right too :smiley:

But i cant find the needed Item for the Q :smiley: if anyone find it pls tell me ^^

Found it in the room to the right :smiley:

1 Like

You can find the Farmer for the Quest at the first field you will cross if you beginn the Game

I’ve spoke to him multiple times, he complains about the blacksmith but doesn’t give me a quest. gone to speak to the blacksmith then I’ll go back and see if he says anything different.

yeah, you have to speak with the smith first. cause than you can say that you know him

Ok quest confirmed. Step 1 - Speak to farmer. Step 2 - Speak to smith, Step 3 - Return to farmer and say you’ve met the smith.

Got 8 / 10 Groshes now, dont know how to get another 2 ^^ I will try looking around. Game looks awesome, I like it ^^

1 Like

Same here 8/10 looking around for other quests.