[To The Developers] Is It Possible To Change The Time Ingame With The Console?

I already got the answer i needed, so i changed the topic title/request to avoid flooding the forum.

1- Is there a way to “Noclip” (fly) with the character thoruhg the map?

2- Is there a way to change the time ingame, with the console?

3- Is there a way to customize graphics beyond the LOW-MEDIUM-HIGH-VERY HIGH Presets? (even with a ini file)

4- How to disable motion blur?

Thank you so much

Most of these things are possible through the Cryengine console commands. There is a post on the forum already, but let me give you the specific commands you asked for:

• hit the `~ ```` key to open/close the console
  • g_showhud 0 removes the HUD
  • cl_fov angle changes the field of view to the specified value angle (default is 70 I think)
  • goto x y z transports the player to coordinates x, y, z (in meters); the current position can be found out by simply entering goto with no arguments
  • t_scale scale changes the speed of time in game, with values scale > 1 for sped up time, and scale < 1 for slowed down time; t_scale 10 gives a nice time lapse

I don’t know the command for focal length (depth of field).

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :wink:

Do you also know the command to no clip (fly around the map, and inside walls ecc…)?

I just realised my keyboard (italian) doesn’t have the “~” character.
Do you know how can i open the console without having this “button” on my keyboard?

Hmmm, can you try the most upper-left key, but bellow the Esc/F1-F12 row?

its this key ^ for me

Solved.
It’s the “” key for me.
By The Way i changed the topic title and description

When I use t_scale , the sun moves like its laging, you can see at the last scene on this video. It was recorded with that command. The other shots were speeded up and recorded as normal time speed

Also when I activeate this ss.txt config, my fps is about 2-5
( But that dosen’t metter :slight_smile: you can record time-lapee with 5 fps )