Translation for new Video Update!

Hello community,

we will have a new video update soon about the 0.5 Alpha (Finally!),
and we want to share this video with people from all over the world. We are looking for volunteers who are willing to translate the subtitles in their native language.
Mainly:
corvo_attano–> German
ProkyBrambora --> Czech
roym–> Italian
–> Spanish
STiLD–> French
Tomas91–> Russian
sjobus–> Dutch
meark23–> Portuguese
SerCabbage–> Swedish
Martin93–> Norwegian
MBGreen–> Danish
Panzer813–> Chinese
Jlyga_u_onacHa–> Bulgarian
123 --> Estonian

If you speak another language, and you can not find it in the list, and you are willing to translate it, feel free to tell us, so we can add you on this list. :smile:

I will send you the .srt file as soon as I can. The video is in editing process right now, it will be around 10-15 minutes an the end. Thank you :smiley:

Your community weasel

5 Likes

I am gonna claim the czech subtitles again.

5 Likes

Does it mean the video update will be released today?

unfortnately not. Maybe thursday, because you know, tomorrow is the day of in czech republic and this also counts for the video editing guy…

Not done this before but it shouldn’t be too difficult to set up and I got the time. Swedish subtitles reporting.

5 Likes

I can translate for English.

2 Likes

This would be a first time for me, but if anyone more qualified doesnt show up i can do the Italian ones.

4 Likes

If the previous dude who did the portuguese subtitles doesn’t show up, I’d be glad to do them :smile:

5 Likes

I’d be happy to write the subtitles for Danish speakers!

5 Likes

Do you need a chinese sub? Traditional and simplify chinese ,if you guys need that I could take it

6 Likes

may i ask when is the dead line?coz i still dont recieve any video … also it is 10:18pm for my country now,unless the video is shorter than 20mins or i afraid i cant finish it today

The video is not out yet. Hopefully tomorrow.
The video is around 10-15 minutes.
There is no dead line about it, but you should not wait longer than necessary. So, don´t worry. :slight_smile:

I can do the Dutch translation. But it would be my first time doing something like this. So if there is another Dutchy that knows how to do it your beter of with him/her

3 Likes

I could do the Norwegian subs again. It’s perfect for me to make it, since I get to help you guys + a easy way to make sure I pay attention to the video and don’t miss any details like I normally do when I just watch videos! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So, when we do get to it, whats your recommended program to use for editing the subtitles?

Don’t think I’ve used .srt files before.

1 Like

it is a data for a normal text editor
Not a big deal.

Best way to translate is to write the translated sentence under the original to keep an eye on the original, and delete the original later. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t done something like this before, but if no one else is volunteering for German I’ll do it :smile:

2 Likes

What about pig latin or alfalfa? I can do those.

Videoupdate today? Question for DrFusselpulli

2 Likes

Most likely. Today or tomorrow.
Also if you want to ask someone you can tag him using @ symbol. @DrFusselpulli

1 Like