Translation for new Video Update!

so no translation this week??

1 Like

Do it whichever way you feel is best. I honestly donā€™t mind if itā€™ll be this week or the next one.

1 Like

Yes, probably no translation this week.

For me personally a blog-post or some notes about the progress would be enough. A video is not a must in my opinion.

No it is not a must for hard or mid core fans who on the game.
But for people who do not watch this game closely, the video is where they will learn new things about the game without much searching and reading.

8 Likes

give me new version this week please :relaxed:

3 Likes

yea its definitely important for majority of audience which dont know yet so much about this game so they are not disapointed if video is one or two week late and for core fans its also not important because we already are fans but im really looking forward to new update and hope it will add something worth waiting :smiley:

Ok, i feel so much responsibility with this translation thing so i was checking this topic few times a day so i can get relaxed ok? :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha, same here :smile:

do it. weā€™re all behind you on this :wink:

1 Like

@Tomas91 @corvo_attano chill guys :smiley:

Get the video guy working late nights . Pay him a bit of overtime

Use the famous line of

"You canā€™t go until itā€™s done "

5 Likes

offtopic maybeā€¦ but oh my god, they did it! :smiley:

6 Likes

@DrFusselpulli, you best start putting out the pictures of pizza, other wise it just wont seem like an alpha update. :smile:

3 Likes

We do not have pizza but swords. :wink:
We care about our alpha testers. Hopefully they donĀ“t ask for a danger bonusā€¦ :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Hahha, that look on his face. Does @TobiTobsen enjoy terrorizing the other Warhorses? :smile: Or is he just about to give him a friendly shave?

1 Like

tobi has the hang of it .

"get it fucking done or your wife is a goner "

3 Likes

haha ā€¦Tobiā€™s really just a medieval barber, looking out for his colleagues by shaving necks and backs with his long sword. Top bloke really.

3 Likes

So, whatā€™s up with the video update?

two more backers needed i guess :smiley: