Update Backer Client to E3 2017 Build?

I did not mean it like that mate. I was only quoting your words because I did not really feel they would have to excuse anything since nothing was promised to us.
Maybe we could ask some developer from weekly torch about it.

I don’t see how it’s spoiling if you’re playing through it yourself.

1 Like

But E3 version was probably not intended to give somebody to play at home. It was played only for short time and under supervision. In such conditions nobody can extract assets, or get behind the fence or whatever. But if you let people download it freely, someone will immediatelly do it, and what you wanted to hide will be revealed. If something should be hidden under such conditions, you have to really remove it from game, and that takes time. Just imagine that you should go manually through all files on your HDD and decide what is no longer necessary. In game, you after that need to test everything to see if you did not remove anything crucial. Not an easy task.

1 Like

I can’t explain to you, what i want to say, but this build is for press and only for demonstration on E3. It’s not for playing at home.

As I’ve said already, if that is their reason I’ll accept it. I just want them to say it.

There you go than:

9 Likes

It really isn´t rocket science to understand such a simple and clear statemant…

Thanks for posting my Steam idea here… was a good idea. Would be great to hear from Warhorse on this.

1 Like

Isn’t that from my thread I made that is almost exactly the same as this one?

Indeed. Totally glossed over it my bad.

1 Like

1 Like

would be cool… but no, i dont want to play the actual version now :blush:

If to be honest, i’ll be pleasent to play in combat tutorial all day and all night, but… Something isn’t going to be happened. :wink:

I want to play the acts, not just some build, betas and whatever. I’d even close the alpha already, since it gives bad feeling to the whole project. Is it still alive anyway? Hasn’t played it since it’s release few years ago…

Indeed. Totally glossed over it my bad.

It’s alright. We had the same idea, and yours is getting more attention, so I’m happy.

They should update the current beta to the E3 2017 build.

I find it hard to understand non primary english speakers on here holy crap.

Jo, fühlt ihr nicht den vibe! XD

So whats the deal? Are we getting a beta update to E3 build or not, I think is at least fair to the people that paid 60$ and being not able to play it well, with 25fps no optimization and like 3 years old

Not. It will never be updated.