Voice activation?

Is there voice activation in this game? If it’s it then I am donating right fucking now because the game looks so epic. Would be so dope to have voice enabled in this game if you are literally able to communicate with people on mic like other online players? I might be dreaming but someone told me it has it.

I cant imagine that one and it sounds stupid for me to compare offline with online gaming in that matter.

Oh someone told me this game was online. My bad O.o

Lots of people seem to make that mistake. I keep wondering where its coming from. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well this game would be epic online. I don’t get why they don’t make it online like who the fuck plays singleplayer lmao. Anyway, good luck for ya’ll playing this. Looked like a nice game but I’d never play a single player game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Voice activation is a terrible idea in a multiplayer game. If all you want to do is troll each other like 12yos, then there are plenty of FPS multiplayer games that do that. If you think that voice activation would be as responsive or effective as simply pressing a button, then you are wrong.

People that think stupid gimmicks like that sound cool are why 3D TV and now VR keep coming up every few decades. Money is wasted. A few people convince themselves it’s amazing, and then it goes away because it’s a terrible idea, and there simply aren’t enough people interested to make it economically viable.

A well told story on the other hand, that will never get old. Sure, it’s the current year, and you might think otherwise, but again, you are wrong.

Yeah, who the fuck plays Witcher, Fallout or Skyrim. How stupid… who would do that anyway?

6 Likes

I just don’t find it any entertaining knowing that by the end of the day I am playing against a UCP. I guess if you’d have enable/disable voice function could be nice for a online game but anyway, I misunderstood this games concept my bad. :slightly_smiling:

I still don’t understand what you mean by that. If you’re talking about hurling insults at each other, many games have that. If you mean team co-ordination through voice chat, many games have that, and for those that don’t, third party apps are common. What I think you mean is using voice commands to do things that would traditionally be done by pressing a button.

The problem with that is that whether it’s single or multiplayer, it’s just not as accurate or fast as simply pressing a button. There have been games in the past that used voice recognition, and none of them were good. Voice recognition is certainly better than it once was, but it’s not even close to being as effective as simply pressing a button.

Lol man, you just pissed off 52872 backers. I think you should tread lightly my friend…

Maybe hes a cuman raider

2 Likes