Warhorse Beer & Other Merchandise

Hi there,

Just wanted to ask a quick question here. Will Europeans like myself be able to buy the beer you guys are going to make because you seem to aim at the American/English speaking people with the Dollar signs next to the items. Maybe add euro’s if possible?

Lastly if it would be a possibilty please make your own beer glass. My brother collects all kinds of beer glasses and presenting him this beer with a glass would be more than a big surprise. I really like the beer labels by the way, very nice!

1 Like

the currency will change when you go to pay ,
i would imagine if they’re shipping to the US they will be shipping to anywhere in Europe. so yes you will be able to buy the merchandise and beer

Thanks for the praise! We will most likely deliver the beer to Central Europe, unfortunately not to US. For now…

Is the shop online already?

dont think so but if it uses pay pal like it does when you pledge the currency will change when you go to pay :slight_smile:

What kind of beer it is and from which brewery it is?
I think it was in one of the video updates but I do not really feel like going through all of them.

http://www.pivovarmalesov.cz/

2 Likes

Thanks, ill add it to my imaginary list of beers to try.

Try on Saturday at Libusin! :slight_smile:

I’d love to but i already have other bussines to atend to.

Next Chance… Battle of the Nations in Prague!! :slight_smile:

That can do.
Let the games of beer and blood begin.

I am now organizing a group of friends to come.

Dis gunna be gr8 ( the beer ofcourse)

1 Like

I just had bottled XXL Lager… damn bottle or barrel this beer si damn good.

1 Like

What about Scandinavia? Is the beer gonna become available there?

I would say: Try it! :slight_smile: Or contact them directly on http://www.czechbeergifts.com/p/kingdom-come-deliverance-collectors-set/

Shame that they don’t deliver to Netherlands or Belgium so it’s no use ordering something.

Was about to order it, dont send to England :frowning:

Guys! Just contact the guys from that page! They are really cool and will figure out the best way to ship it to you… there are always ways! :slight_smile:

Could you make the labels alone available? Either digital versions for download or paper versions. If I could get the beer in the US, I’d try to soak the labels off the bottles to mount and frame them. This could be easier and make your US friends happier.

1 Like