Warhorse Beer & Other Merchandise

Nope just a plain shipping box. The labels on the beers themselves are really cool.

1 Like

I sent them a message but they are on vacation right now so I’ll have to wait a few days. Don’t know if my country has different rules about shipping alcohol or the likes.

They are very cool and they will send it to your country for sure! You just need to contact them first! :slight_smile: You know they never made business outside CZ so it’s new land for them and they are still testing and adding countries step by step :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just received a positive answer from them, will probably order something soon!

It is possible to deliver to Belgium. As of lately we started sending via the czech post office and all seems to be working well. The only problem is that shipping prices vary greatly depending on weight and size. If you have an order in mind, please browse our merchandise in the shop. Then send your list to:
I removed the adres here
we will check the shipping prices and email you back the final price. Should you agree, we would send you a paypal invoice (or bank acount number) and ship your order to your address.
Yours Sincerely,
Czech Beer Gifts

1 Like

I told you they are cool! :slight_smile: and now please support them and give them a vote: https://apps.facebook.com/upcignite/ They are in a contest for startups and can win a small cash flow :slight_smile: They will need that to do even more great WarHorse Beer! :slight_smile:

1. Check the App
  2. Click “Prihlasit se” on top and “Hlasujte” on the bottom of the page.
  3. Find the Pivovar Malesov Video
  4. Write something in the textbox if you want (why you think they should win)
  5. Be happy that you supportet cool Beer guys

Just did that today, they got an extra vote from me, hope more people will follow.

1 Like

Confirmed: you can vote each day

Update for the IGNITE contest.

Malešov is currently losing to “dog detective”, some outdoor heating and a jam.
C’mon guys, dont tell me we cannot overpower some jelly. You can vote repatedly, a vote per a day.

I am doing my part.
Are you?

Facebook is evil …
:smiley:

cannot dispute that, mate

Anyone seen the new KCD Beer Tankard on the merch store? Looks pretty sweet actually :smile:

Shame you guys can’t deliver to Oz though.

Well, ask them. Normally they are able to delvier also to the other side of the world. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi folks, ok Im waiting for some time to see this tshirts back in the store. Is there another way to get them?

1 Like

I will ask on monday why they are not in the store yet.

Hey

When will there be new merchandise? Before or after the release of the game? Will there be many new things? I’ve already bought beer at the shop. it looks so far very nice. I plan to buy more, but I’ll buy it at once,

Sincerely, Thomas

1 Like

@WH_JiriRydl what to we know about other merch?

1 Like

Sure, we will have more .-) Hopefully before Christmas. Thank you!

2 Likes

How much beer do I get if I use this livery next season in a online league? :innocent:

No… the real quastion was do they ship beer to Norway no? :stuck_out_tongue:

They should also deliver to Norway, just ask at the shop :slight_smile: