Warhorse forum get-together

Oh nothing special. I heard that there will be also stands where they offer medieval like stuff, so there is something to look at. And when my stomache talks to me, you can be sure that Iā€™m carefully listen.

1 Like

oh yea of course, I would not be able to watch bunch of guys smahing each other whole day too.
There should be a lot of stands with medieval clothes, armor, weapons etc. Some food stands too.

I got a place in a group room in a youth hostel, didnā€™t know they even got ladies rooms (no snoring, yay :stuck_out_tongue: ). Itā€™s Sokolska. Shouldnā€™t be too far from Petrin hill, right?

Maybe should also get money in Germany then.
Soo ā€¦ are we meeting Friday evening somewhere?

1 Like

As we donĀ“t know when all the people will arrive on friday, there is no fixed plan, but we can meet up somewhere in a pub and meet all together on friday evening. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ich fragĀ“mal auf deutsch: wie stehen denn die Chancen auf einen kurzen Studiobesuchā€¦?

exactly as @DrFusselpulli says.

BoN starts on thursday so we could even visit it on friday, but that would be probably too much medieval awsomness in one week :smiley:

I would like to meet also on friday evening for a few beers.
So Iā€™m able to snore true the hole night. :wink:

thats the plan!
I know a few good places but they might be a bit out of hand, but if you dont plan to drink till midnight then it should be alright.
should I make a reservation at one? One of them is full most of the time if you come without reservation.
But they do have an awfull lot of beers.
Then there is another one with nice choice of beers which tends to be less full and with fewer beers (around six).

I prefer dark beer or normal beer. Not so much Pils. But in my memorys Czech Pils isnā€™t so strongly hopped, so it will be ok for me and I want to taste the regional beer.

I think it depends, how many people like to meet at friday.

For me the lesser crowded pub is ok.

Sorry, it seems my English isnā€™t good enough and Iā€™m lost. Do this pups only close before midnight or did I miss something?

nope
"out of hand" -> at less accessible place

1 Like

for now only you and @Lamproly expressed a wish to meet at friday, i believe @DrFusselpulli would joint us too.
Maybe @Wenceslaus too? or @TobiTobsen ?
But considering that we will go to pub at saturday i can imagine that not many people will be willing.

1 Like

Sure, I would love to join too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This would be really great. So there will be a interpreter if I need one and I have only to translate my Bavarian into High German, if I have problems to translate my High German into English. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Friday? Perfect! You can count with me. :wink:

3 Likes

I would join for sure.

3 Likes

If it is possible, I would like to know at Wednesday where and when we do meet at Friday.

sure thing,
The pub is called PivnĆ­ Bar (Beer Bar)

Location here

Best meeting point would be NĆ”městĆ­ mĆ­ru, its an undeground line A (green one) or Tram lines 4,10,16 and 22.
There is a big church there, which you cant miss, so lets meet near the stairs to the church.

As time of meeting goes, i am not exactly sure when you all arrive, but i guess you all coud be there at 18:00?

3 Likes

Do I count right 6 people?

@Waldkauz
@Lamproly
@Wenceslaus
@Blacksmith
@DrFusselpulli
and Me

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be there in spirit.

2 Likes

We shall drink a spirit to your spirit