Warhorse forum get-together

Here is a map of Petřín:

Yellow cicrle is Petřín
Red circle is a Tram station from where I plan to get there (its pretty steep hill)
Orange circle is where BoN was last time, i assume it will be near the same.
Blue circle is Malovanka station (Tram, Bus)

@tomtom I would recommend to find Strahovká street and follow it, you should be able to find entrance pretty easily.
You will get to Strahovská street by getting on tram or bus and get to Malovanka station.

If its going to be like the last time, BoN takes place in two areas. One is big Arena (for 5v5, 21v21 fights) and the second is a larger place with market tents, small 1v1 arena and tents for fighters.

When you buy a ticket you will get a bracelet and you will be allowed to both places.

1 Like

@ProkyBrambora sorry im still very unsure if I’ll come. Priority for me is Lichtenauer’s kunst seminar (in Prague as well) and it’s possible it will collide. Might be able I will show up in pub to have some birell at least, but thats still 50:50 chance

no problem, just whatever suits you best

Just want to say thank you for your great effort.
At last one beer is on me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh believe me that I am putting in as little as I can :smiley:

It is unfortunately starting to look like I won’t get out of work for the weekend and won’t be able to get even in the evening to the pub :frowning: I’ll have to be at work instead. I will try to get there, but it really depends on when you are going to pub as I refuse to get up before 4pm (so BoTN is out) and have to be at work at 8pm.

Reservation is set for at 20:00.
You are of course welcome to come anytime. We will be in the besament cellar.

Shame about the BoN, though.

There will be a Warhorse stand at the BoTN. If it is not in the area, where you have to pay for, it should be possible to meet there.
I don’t believe that I will watching BoTN the hole time.

Last time it was in the paid area and I believe that it will be this time too.

I dont really have other plan than hang around the BoN, if you have some suggestions, what you want to see etc.
Here with them

1 Like

Oh nothing special. I heard that there will be also stands where they offer medieval like stuff, so there is something to look at. And when my stomache talks to me, you can be sure that I’m carefully listen.

1 Like

oh yea of course, I would not be able to watch bunch of guys smahing each other whole day too.
There should be a lot of stands with medieval clothes, armor, weapons etc. Some food stands too.

I got a place in a group room in a youth hostel, didn’t know they even got ladies rooms (no snoring, yay :stuck_out_tongue: ). It’s Sokolska. Shouldn’t be too far from Petrin hill, right?

Maybe should also get money in Germany then.
Soo … are we meeting Friday evening somewhere?

1 Like

As we don´t know when all the people will arrive on friday, there is no fixed plan, but we can meet up somewhere in a pub and meet all together on friday evening. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ich frag´mal auf deutsch: wie stehen denn die Chancen auf einen kurzen Studiobesuch…?

exactly as @DrFusselpulli says.

BoN starts on thursday so we could even visit it on friday, but that would be probably too much medieval awsomness in one week :smiley:

I would like to meet also on friday evening for a few beers.
So I’m able to snore true the hole night. :wink:

thats the plan!
I know a few good places but they might be a bit out of hand, but if you dont plan to drink till midnight then it should be alright.
should I make a reservation at one? One of them is full most of the time if you come without reservation.
But they do have an awfull lot of beers.
Then there is another one with nice choice of beers which tends to be less full and with fewer beers (around six).

I prefer dark beer or normal beer. Not so much Pils. But in my memorys Czech Pils isn’t so strongly hopped, so it will be ok for me and I want to taste the regional beer.

I think it depends, how many people like to meet at friday.

For me the lesser crowded pub is ok.

Sorry, it seems my English isn’t good enough and I’m lost. Do this pups only close before midnight or did I miss something?

nope
"out of hand" -> at less accessible place

1 Like

for now only you and @Lamproly expressed a wish to meet at friday, i believe @DrFusselpulli would joint us too.
Maybe @Wenceslaus too? or @TobiTobsen ?
But considering that we will go to pub at saturday i can imagine that not many people will be willing.

1 Like