Warhorse forum get-together

Yeah I think we can get there somehow.
If it´s necessary, i´ll just eat less that month :smiley: wouldn´t do too much harm to me

2 Likes

If a pint you mean is aroud half a liter then 50 crowns is awfuly lot for that.
In some pubs you can get a beer for half that price.

EDIT: damn those mobile phones… I meant ot reply to @suite about his visit in 2006…

:unamused: *Sigh

Australia’s isolation from everything sucks right about now… Prague is awesome.

KCD Down Under anybody? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds nice…

I think I’m travelling by car,… to get some beer…

3 Likes

I might be intrested too to come and join up with meeting. And tasting some beer…

1 Like

Interesting interesting ^^

So … is this open for everyone who’d like to come?
This would be super cool :smiley:

2 Likes

Of course. If you are part of KDC community then you are welcome.

and what about members of KingdomCome-Base.net?

From the point I created this topic I am slowly thinking how to plan this… I have no experience with this so if someone wants to throw some tips, please do.

To the plan.
I’d see it that we need to set a date at which we stop taking more people. That is because we need some stable nubmer of people to be able to reserve suitable place.

I would set this date to the end of August so people have time to register this.

After that I would give myself one or two months to find and reserve the place.

Rest of the time I would give to organazing other details.

Now. If there are some Czechs here other than me which want to participate on organizing please let me know.

Also I would really appreciate if everyone would write here:

• What do they want to do
  • How long they see themselves being here
  • Other ideas

I myself think that we could do weekend easily.
In my head I see it like this:

First day:

• Gather whole group
  • Some event
  • Pub in the evening

Second day:

• Some event
  • Saying goodbye to ech other
  • End

Some event - is place holder that stands for what we vote to do. Eg. visit museum, sightseeing, visit Warhorse studio? (what do you say @TobiTobsen), LAN party? hm? or anything else.

What do you think?

3 Likes

well, I don’t know anything about Kingdomecome-Base.net
But it seems that any fan of KCD should be welcomed at the get-toghether.

LAN party? Seems a bit much for just two days …
So what about Friday to Sunday, Friday afternoon and evening for arriving or maybe visiting a pub, then we have the whole Saturday to do some events like visiting some old buildings/do a museum tour or similar and the Sunday for maybe another event and saying goodbye? At least for Live Roleplay Conventions this structure seems to work well.

I think a lot of time will be just talking and getting to know each other … but I’m bad at planning so, just some thoughts ^o^

Deadline sounds reasonable. Just registration via e-mail then?

ok, german little Community.
but i think, staff members will be welcome!
I’m from bavaria, so i think spring 2016 will be good.

Yeah, friday to sunday sound good. Did not think about that possibility.

LAN party was just an idea. In the end it is gathering of game comunity, eh?

As to registration, yea e-mail is good idea, I will at least get all e-mails of participants so I can send some information in the future.
I am going to put my adress above.

Well, as there will be majority of german speaking people I see no problem in that.
But someone will have to translate for me :smiley:

Wow this could be awesome to participate, but then i don’t know if i could. So i have to look future in to that.

1 Like

No studio visit! :slight_smile: Let’s do it outside! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I HAD to ask :smiley:

1 Like

Outside?? Tobi you are talking to gamers here…we can´t go outside, the sunlight will just outright kill us
This is the rule for gamers right? Or am I confusing this with vampires…?..Nevermind

6 Likes

Well dont we have 2 kind of gamers. those who can go out and those who cant go out. So we have 2 separate parties on inside totally darkened and on outside for those who is not a vampire :joy: