Warhorse forum get-together

I’m interested but cant be 100% sure yet. Prague would be best for me since coming in by plane.

I’m also still interested to impress everyone with my bad english. :wink:
When we meet at the battle of Nation weekend from 6th to 9th May 2016, we should set the specific date early, so no one gets trouble to book a lodging.

1 Like

I am on it, now even more then before! :smiley:

@Wenceslaus, what is about you? Do you want to join?

3 Likes

I’m still interested, but i am not completely sure if i can go. I just need to know the date and stuff, but again i am not completely sure because i maybe gonna go on another looong holiday, but i have to see when the date is chosen

Still interested here :blush:
Prague and Battle of the Nations sounds good!

1 Like

I really like this idea of a meeting and I guess that both Prague and Malešov would be possible for me, but it also mostly depends on the date. I probably won’t be able to attend if it happens sooner than in July 2016.
At almost any later point (July itself included) it would be possible, at the least.

Sure! I wanted to join and then forgot… and since I live in Prague I have no problem with place and even the time.

2 Likes

Well I will have to dissapoint you, I fear.
July is pretty close to release date of the game and we wanted to do it earlier.
But nothing is set in stone so watch this topic for more information.

Also I have added to original post another tavern.
I was there with @TobiTobsen and @DrFusselpulli and things cannot get more medieval than that.

They cook according recepies from 15th and 16th century and the interier and atmospehere are incredible.

2 Likes

The Pub is Tobi approved!

2 Likes

Yes, this pub is the coolest I have ever seen. I also was in the cellar, and this was even more awesome. Maybe we can make a reservation for the cellar if we are enough people?

1 Like

Haha, haha …nice joke :joy:

Okay back to topic…

Battle of Nation will be exciting,
… but what is with the minibus tour? No?

1 Like

Well, minibus tour around game area goes with Malešov stronghold option.
Right now I like Battle of Nation option better, simply because BoN is awsome and it is less pain in the ass than organizing Malešov.

dont laugh we have to keep stright faces!

4 Likes

so the next ‘‘forum get-togther’’ in Norway?! :innocent:

We gotta do the first one before doing a second :smiley:

1 Like

The pub looks incredibly awesome! :smile:

2 Likes

@masozravapalma said:
[/The castle (last time when I was there, cca two or three years ago) is not in exactly good state though.]

Not correct. The lower Rataje castle is currently fully functioning and habitable, and is rented out by the kavárník Ondřej Kobza as his private residence. I suggest contacting him, I am sure he would be delighted hosting a WH forum get together.as I am sure he’s heard about KCD.

This doesnt mean that a pub get together should be cancelled, as it is simply much easier for more people to attend. But having another get togheter at Rataje later in the year would be fantastic, I think.

or an opening KCD release summer party, for that matter :slight_smile:

Hi again. I was just thinking about writing some conclusion on this event.

For now I am set on organizing it for the Battle of Nations as I received positive responses from you. And warhorse presence should be even bigger than last year so you might be able to meet some of the devs.

So the plan is not “pub get togheter” but more like “BoN and pub get togheter” .

I am now bit busy but later I will write more details about what, where and when etc.

4 Likes

So first piece of information is Battle of Nations

It takes place in Prague on 5th - 9th of May.
Exact location was not yet determined it seems. (which makes things more complicated for us)

7th and 8th of may is weekend. So therfore ideally it would be best if we could gather on 6th of May in the evening and get things like basic orientation and sleeping quarters out of the way.
I am yet to look for a hotel. Though without knowing the exact location of BoN its bit difficult.

So the plan for now is:
6th - Get you all to beds
7th - BoN and pub in the evening
8th - Morning BoN (last time they opened at 10am i think) and then get you all on your way.

When I update the topic header I will send out emails to get some informations/confirmations from people who has not yet responded.
I will also add prices for relevant things in Prague so you can make estimates how much to bring with yourself.

4 Likes