@suite
@Urquhart
@Kris23
@YuusouAmazing
@Waldkauz
@Gaul
@jonischaf

Hi again guys.
I sent out email and I am still awaiting confirmation.
Getting it as soon as possible would really help so I can find some suitable and not too expensive lodging.
If you need some aditional information from me to make up your minds, please dont hesitate to ask. (I have bit forgotten about the price list, sorry for that)

1 Like

Sadly i have to drop out from this meeting cause studying and work does not give me time, i trully hope you have great time there and i wish to see some pics from after!

1 Like

Its sad to hear that.
I wish you a succsess for your studying and work

And thank you for reply!

I guess @tomtom will be in Prague on BOTN… maybe he might be interested as well. Btw. Proky… we first met at BOTN right?.. ohhh… one year anniversary… I hope to get some flowers or something!

2 Likes

Yea thats right!
I just went to say hi but to my surprise you already knew who I was from forum… such an awsome fan moment :smiley:

Heheheh… i was a BOSS-Community Manager!!! Knowing all my Sheeps! :slight_smile: But Chris @DrFusselpulli is bossing up and doing a great job now as well!

4 Likes

yep! We (2 Persons) are from 06:05. until 08:05 in the Golden City and would like to join. Hotel is already released.

3 Likes

I’m planing to come with 2(Family) Persons. Still looking for a nice Hotel…

The more the merrier

I have recived confirmation only from 5 people, so have not started to look for a Hotel myself, because I dont know for how many rooms/beds I am looking for.
But I searched a little and it seems that Hotels near the Petřín Hill are either taken already or pretty costly.
But city transport in Prague is one of the best in Europe and it is not problem to get anywhere within an hour, so dont be afraid to choose more distant hotels. Just make sure it is near Tram or Undeground train (Metro)

Should I count you and your two companions for the evening in U Sedmi Švábů tavern?

1 Like

Yes, you can. But only for 2 Persons…I’m nor sure if my son Comes with us… so 2 Persons for tavern… :wink:

2 Likes

Did you get my confirmation? I answered to your e-mail.

Yes, sure, i should have replied to the emails. My bad.

to avoid confusion I have confirmation from:

masozravapalma
Blacksmith
Lamproly (Lamprolydia Mirabila)
Waldkauz
tomtom (+1 another person)
Urquhart (+2 family members)

I dont have confirmation from:
@Kris23
@jonischaf
@Wenceslaus

3 Likes

I didn’t expected a answer to my e-mail. After your post that you only got 5 confirmations, I was only worried that my e-mail was send unnoticed to the e-mail nirvana.

1 Like

http://www.hrs.de/web3/searchWeb1000.do?activity=showHotellistWithPromotion&showOverlay=true&clientId=ZGVfX05FWFQ-&cid=51-3#initialLoaded

rund um den “Petrin-Hill” ist unter 160€ pro Nacht/DZ nichts zu machen :frowning: bleibt wohl nur, etwas außerhalb der Innenstadt zu suchen. Wie @ProkyBrambora schon schreibt, scheint aber ÖNV gut ausgebaut zu sein. Notfalls Taxi.

P.S. Für Parkplätze rufen die Prager Horrorpreise auf! Vorher unbedingt erkundigen!

Der Nahverkehr hier in Prag ist wirklich ausgezeichnet und die Ticketpreise sind lächerlich günstig. Das Beste ist es ein Hotel in der Nähe der U-Bahn linien zu suchen. Und da gibt es viele günstige Hotels in Prag :slight_smile:

Ok. I will book the hotel and the bus tickets today,
But I need some help for booking the tickets for the Battle of Nations.

Does Časový blok 1 mean a ticket for forenoon and Časový blok 2 ticket for the afternoon?

When we are scattered over Pague, where and when do we have our first meeting?
Since I have a travel time under 5 hours it shouln’t be a problem to meet at the 06.May in the evening.
But I guess not everybody can come to Prague so early.

1 Like

Ok, we have not yet worked out details.

The BoN tickets are different from last year. There are two Time blocks (časový blok) for sturday and sunday.
Here is the program:

and here are the tickets (with translation done in Paint, sorry )

I suppose that the permanent ticket will be valid for all the BoN
5th and 6th of May have whole day tickets and on saturday and sunday (when there will be most people) there are two tickets for forenoon and for afternoon.

That means that if we are to stay there wholde day (which, so far, is the plan) we have to buy two tickets.
Each costs 300 czk -> 11 euros
If you wanted to buy them there it will be 50 czk (1,8 euros) more.

2 Likes

Hi guys,
been there last year and definitely cming this to and was thinking why not meet ya all as well, so sign me in to + 1 (friend of mine)

Tickets we buy ourselves and living in Prague so no need for booking place to sleep.

PS: Get a lot of money cause you can buy there cool things for good price;)

Đ

2 Likes

Ok i am counting you and your friend to THE FEAST!!![quote=“doenny, post:138, topic:23353”]
PS: Get a lot of money cause you can buy there cool things for good price;)
[/quote]

You can buy there armour, weapons, clothing etc. So yea if you plan to buy some medieval stuff, then you will need a lot.

Oh dam, they put finals on Monday, that’s so stupid. Last year it was on sunday. Have to take days off work cause watching battles without finale is like going on date without a kiss.:frowning: