Warhorse Studios at E3 in Los Angeles!

Greetings fellow Los Angelans, Californians, Americans and everyone who will be at or around the E3 this year!

As you probably already know, Warhrose Studios will be there (13.06.15 - 20.06.15) and we will have our own booth showing you the newest stuff we created in our forges!

Why I tell you all this?

Because we need your help in Los Angeles. Since we are a young Developer we need as much people as possible talking with us, or about us.

Now you would come into play.

Please help us to find additional:

Journalists (who will be, or won’t be at the E3)
Historical Groups (who could be interested in our game)
Sports Groups (who actually do sword fighting or something)
…or every other group or person of interest…

In addition to all that, and because we know that not everybody will come directly to our booth. We want to organize a little Meet & Greet in some pub around the Staples Center in LA. It will be open to our Backers, Fans, and the groups we possibly invite.

Take the chance to meet us… drink a beer with us… and let’s play together the Tech Alpha 0.4 with commentaries from Dan. You can ask him even what you always wanted to know (like which beard shampoo he uses) :slight_smile:

For that I could use the help of a busy L.A. (or Californian) Bee who would/could help me with organisations. (Finding the right place, help me to organise stuff and maybe even show us L.A. a bit)

Volunteers first! :slight_smile: Please help us!!!

11 Likes

Whaaaaat! the Spy us! Bring theme not Beer und a Game, Bring theme the Sword of Jutice,ore Optional one of the swords from the CE :smiley:

Wish I could make it this year :stuck_out_tongue:
Sadly this year E3 isnt an option :frowning:
maybe next year for Act II announcement if the development had even properly started on it by then :smiley:

I guess next year’s E3 is like an official release date announcement for KCD.

Next year I’ll go to the GDC if everything goes well and who knows what Warhorse Studios might be able to show and present there in terms of technology.

Isn’t suppose to come out next summertime/Q2 or 3
So i would have thought they’d pin point it by then, but maybe not.
If so I’d go!

I’m gonna try and make it to Gamescom this year though- only if my channel keeps on growing and allows me to afford such expenditures :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to come to Gamescom, you should book fast. I got the whole week and it costs me over 500€ for a whole week.

1 Like

just for the tickets?
I’d need flights and accommodation of course aswell.

Nope, for the hotel. The tickets are way cheaper but… well … I’m a radio show host, so I got a press ticket for free and get access to business area and in general one day earlier. I need to buy a train ticket as well which I didn’t do yet.

And if you have to fly in… ohh boy, that’s going to be expensive. My tip: keep your money for the next E3.

i’ve been in a small discussion about it with Tobi, he seems to want me to go But its the money thats the issues.
Atm i dont have a job outwith my channel and doing some hub channel work (not very lucerative but very much enjoyable) and I can’t even afford rent atm.
I’m trying for work all over the place, so if something comes up job wise and/or my channel booms i will defo go to an even be it next E3 or this gamescom (or EGX in england)

decisions, decisions, decisions :S

1 Like

be cheaper than you might think if you stuck with easy jet or the dreaded ryan air . just keep an eye on flight prices and they drop .

thats like the cheapest flights i can get from my closest airport to cologne

Three Tuesday’s before you leave. That’s when tickets drop the lowest for a flight. Don’t know why, just does.

thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Not sure if your old enough to rent a car but if you are fly to an airport that’s outside cologne then drive in .

Flights will be a lot cheaper and german roads are amazing :slight_smile:

Hey Stalli, if money is your biggest problem, than may I can help. I live in düsseldorf not far away from cologne in germany and I will visit gamescom on friday myself. I need around an hour from my home to gamescom by train. If you are not alergic to cats and don´t want to spend money on a hotel, you are invited to use my place. And maybe there is a cheeper flight from scottland to düsseldorf than to cologne. Be welcome :smiley:

1 Like

I’m old enough to drive, but i think you have to have like 2 or 3 years driving to rent a car in a foreign country.

DrFusselpulli- Thats a very nice offer, but i’m starting to think that E3 2016 is a better plan. My channel would have been build up alot more then and the experience would be worth more to me and the subs. It would also allow better exposure to the interviews with warhorse etc.
I’ll get in contact with Tobi to see if they have any plans made already for 2016’s E3

No problem man, but I will visit Gamescom anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry Im staying away from California, but also I have AT for the guard so cant go anyway. Good luck guys, hope A LOT of people come to your booth.

Just be prepared for a bunch of people to compare it to Skyrim until you blow their minds with the combat system. I would love to see their faces XD

1 Like

Wanna meet there? I’ll be there, everything is booked. Why should I pay 282€ for 2nd class if I could get 1st class for 159€? Great price thanks to Gamescom (and this offer is very well hidden).

3 Likes

Yeah, for sure. My ticket I booked to friday. Would be nice. Gamescom will be very full, it was very crowded in the last year, but I only have to visit one booth. :wink:

2 Likes