Warhorse Studios Gamescom 2016 community party

didnt you read the Female Warriors topic? have you learned nothing!? smh

1 Like

And what if she is cosplaying Joan d’Arc or Hua Mulan or Mu Guying?[quote=“ProkyBrambora, post:21, topic:29000”]
didnt you read the Female Warriors topic? have you learned nothing!? smh
[/quote]

What?

Would also be possible, but this is not the normal case.

Then she would probably get a beer because she’s in historical armor.

There are several reasons why I won’t cosplay a woman in armor and I can explain all of them to you on the community party because I’m frikkin busy with sewing three layers of dress …:dancer:

PS: In return you have to tell me about Mu Guying. I expect the whole story in all detail :}

3 Likes

bad joke, move on :smiley:

1 Like

Oh nein… ich habe es zu spät gelesen und ich wohne zu weit weg um auf die schnelle noch n ticket nach Köln zu finanzieren. :sob: Warum man auch immer Events am ende des Monats veranstalten muss?! (Meine die GC. Der Community treff ist ja ein ergebnis durch die GC) :sob:
Egal in welchem Kaff… überall kann man nicht auf’n putz hauen weil einem irgendwelche Konzerne und Firmen das Geld bis zum 20. aus der tasche gezogen haben :rage:
Ein Foto mit gleichgesinnten wäre so heroisch :cry:

wo wohnst. du denn, vielleicht lässt sich ka eine Mitfahrgelegenheit organisieren?

1 Like

Brandenburg, Prignitz, Wittenberge

Oh, das ist doof, währe schön gewesen wenn du dabei gewesen wärst. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Don´t forget about our Warhorse Studios Gamescom community party, it will start tomorrow at 8pm in Brauhaus Em Hähnche, Olpener Str. 873 Köln.
https://www.facebook.com/events/846508655479787/

Okay, Gamecom Party today! 8PM :smiley:

2 Likes

It was freaking awesome! <3

1 Like

You’re awesome!

1 Like

Alas, I could nat riden out to toun of Cologne to meet thee.

4 Likes

I want to say thank you to each and everybody from the team that has been at the party and to all other fans that I could meet. It was a great experience and a lot of fun! This should be done once a week :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

hey I know that guy! :smiley:

1 Like

It was nice to put a face to some of you guys. Until next time!

2 Likes

Are there already any plans for this year? :heart:

Same as before… you will notice the date if it is to late!
(Was my situation at the GC Event -.-)